Everyone knows that the Huawei P50 series is the most awaited smartphone by Huawei and the company has pushed the launch date of this series again and again. Now according to the report, the Huawei P50 series will be entered the market in the month of June this year.
Before the launch, so many news and reports are out related to this Huawei P50 series while the render images and videos are also famous on the internet. Apart from all these one, the big surprise of this series is the operating system. Recently the news has appeared on the market the Huawei P50 series following the same line-up to the older Huawei’s devices and running on the EMUI 11.
Although, Huawei has announced the release status of the HarmonyOS 2.0 for the eligible devices and the company has said that the first batch has included the Mate X2 and Huawei P50 series while the P50 series launch will delay so the list has been changed.
Now, it is totally cleared that the P50 series will be launched with the Hongmeng (HarmonyOS) system and compared to the previous version, the EMUI was based on Android, and now it is changed from UI (interface design) to OS (operating system), which is a major innovation for Huawei.
More importantly, the HarmonyOS system can be used not only in mobile phones, but also in smartwatches, TVs, smart cars, and many other scenarios to realize Huawei’s 1+8+N smart ecological plan.
At the beginning of this year, Yu Chengdong said that HarmonyOS will cover 200 million mobile phones and 100 million other devices this year. Models equipped with Kirin 810 and subsequent chips can be upgraded to HarmonyOS.
Recently, Huawei’s upcoming tablet has appeared on the TEENA with model number and name- WGR-AN19, Huawei MatePad Pro 2. As usual, both flagships by Huawei will be pre-installed with HarmonyOS and it is the first to cover mobile phone + tablet application scenarios. Now you can take a look at the features of HarmonyOS.
HarmonyOS some quick features:
- Seamless Experience:
- Smooth Performance:
- More Secure:
- All in One:
HONGMENG OS 2.0 DEVELOPER PREVIEW BETA 2 CHANGELOG:
- Added 622 HarmonyOS APIs
- Added Huawei sharing face-to-face sharing of HarmonyOS FA privacy
- Added Changlian Sharing HarmonyOS FA
- Added support for WebView capabilities, support for basic functions such as page loading, page navigation, and page information acquisition.
HUAWEI HARMONYOS BETA 3.0 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
1. Added more than 1,000 HarmonyOS APIs.
2. Added FA free installation feature, FA services that support free installation properties can be used without installation.
3. Added the feature of integrated and distributed circulation, which can transfer the content on mobile phones and tablets to large screens, watches and other devices through distributed capabilities.
4. Added efficient memory management mechanism.
5. New animation platform development curve.
6. Add JAVA control to adjust font/weight interface.
7. Added support for connection management of watch, tablet and other device types based on the proxy Internet access of other devices.
8. Added distributed networking API.
9. Newly added drive failure diagnosis and recovery option.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro has received a recent HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update, which includes a 1.30GB package size. The update brings a simplified and fresh user experience.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro was released internationally on October 22, 2020, and in its home country on October 30 of the same year.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro comes with the EMUI 11 operating system, a powerful 5G Kirin 9000 chip (also available in a 4G version), a 6.76-inch curved screen with a 2772*1344 resolution, a smooth 90Hz refresh rate, and quick 240Hz touch response. It offers P3 color support and features 3D face recognition and under-screen fingerprint unlocking.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro features a 50-megapixel main camera, a 20-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel 5X periscope lens. It offers 7x optical zoom capability compared to the ultra-wide-angle lens.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro has a 4400mAh battery and supports fast charging: 66W wired, 50W wireless, and reverse wireless charging.
HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List
Huawei will start rolling out HarmonyOS 4 to eligible devices starting August 4th, 2023. The first devices to receive the update will be in public beta, followed by closed beta devices. The list also includes devices that will get HarmonyOS 4 in the second half of the year.
Here are the eligible devices for HarmonyOS 4:
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 inch 2021
- Huawei Nova 10 SE
- Huawei MatePad Air
- Huawei Nova 10 Youth Edition
- Huawei MatePad 11 inch 2023
- Huawei MatePad 11
- Huawei MatePad 2023
- Huawei Watch 4
- Huawei Watch 4 Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 3rd Generation
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 3rd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 ProHuawei P60
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei P60 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
- Huawei P60 Art
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate X3
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate X3 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection
- Huawei Mate 50
- Huawei Mate 40E Pro
- Huawei Mate 50 Pro
- Huawei Mate X2
- Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate X2 4G
- Huawei Mate 50E
- Huawei Mate X2 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Pocket S
- Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei P50
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei Nova 11
- Huawei P50 Pro Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Nova 11 Pro
- Huawei P50E
- Huawei Nova 11 Ultra
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei MatePad Pro 11-inch Performance Edition
- Huawei P50 Pocket Art Custom Edition
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 inches 2022
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 inches 2021
- Huawei Mate 40E
- Huawei Nova 9
- Huawei Mate 40E 4G
- Huawei Nova 9 Pro
- Huawei P40
- Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Huawei P40 4G
- Huawei Nova 8
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro 4G
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Nova 7 5G
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei Nova 6
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Nova 6 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei Enjoy 60X
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Enjoy 60 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G
- Huawei Enjoy 50 Pro
- Huawei Nova 10
- Huawei MatePad Pro 11-inch
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z65 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z75 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Router Q6
- Huawei Router Q6 network cable version
- Huawei Router Q6E
- Huawei Router AX3
- Huawei Router AX3 Pro
- Huawei Router AX6
- Huawei Router AX2 Pro
- Huawei smart door lock
- Huawei Smart Door Lock Pro
- Huawei Smart Door Lock SE
- Huawei Smart Door Lock SE Cat Eye Edition
Huawei Hongmeng HarmonyOS 4 will be released soon “Breakthroughs in Car Systems and Interaction!”
Huawei has announced that HarmonyOS 4.0 will be released on August 4, 2023, at 2:30 PM during HDC Together 2023. The company has been teasing the launch of this new operating system for a while now, and it’s expected to come with exciting new features and improvements. People are eagerly looking forward to the release to see what HarmonyOS 4.0 has to offer!
Some of the new features that have been rumored to be included in HarmonyOS 4.0 include:
- A new user interface with a more modern design
- Improved performance and battery life
- New multitasking features
- Enhanced security and privacy
- Support for new devices, such as smartwatches and TVs
Huawei has not yet released any official details about HarmonyOS 4.0, so we will have to wait until the official announcement to see what the new operating system has to offer. However, the company has said that it is designed to be “more personalized, more fun, and more innovative” than previous versions of HarmonyOS.
I am excited to see what Huawei has in store for us with HarmonyOS 4.0. It has the potential to be a major competitor to Android and iOS, and I am eager to see how it performs.
Yu Chengdong, CEO of Huawei’s consumer business, also said earlier that the car-machine system of Hongmeng 4.0 will be launched this fall, which can realize multi-person, multi-device, multi-screen and multi-audio zones. Avita’s new car and Wenjie M9 will be equipped.
Ma Chao also revealed that this time, Hongmeng 4 will also introduce multi-modal interaction technology to provide a variety of interaction methods, including voice recognition, gesture control, touch screen operation, etc. According to people familiar with the matter, the Hongmeng 4.0 car system mainly makes breakthroughs in multi-screen cross-device projection, and the M9 will be equipped with AI large models.
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro has passed IMDA certification and is expected to be released on October 4
- Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24 [Download Link]
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 Flagship Headset to be Released on September 25
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
- Huawei P50 Pro receives new security patch and EMUI 13 in August 2023
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Series Design, Variants, and Prices Leaked Before Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
- Exclusive Leak: Google Pixel 8 Pro Emulator Reveals 360-Degree Phone Design!
- HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List