Install MIUI 12.5 stable update to Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 smartphone
Xiaomi has now started rolling out its latest Android 11 based skin MIUI 12.5 stable update for the eligible smartphones. The company has already released this update to Mi 10 Ultra, Mi 11 and Mi 9SE smartphone users. Now the company has started delivering the MIUI 12.5 stable update for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 smartphone users.
Currently, this stable program organized by the company in the Chinese market. Now both smartphone users able to access all the features which bring Xiaomi’s latest operating system.
Come to the version number, the latest stable update bumps with build number 184.108.40.206.RJACNXM and 220.127.116.11.RJBCNXM for the Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 smartphone respectively while the installation package size is 4.0GB.
On the other side, both smartphone owners have received the March 2021 security patch update along with the MIUI 12.5 stable version and it is increased your smartphone security as well.
In term of features, after installing this update, the Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 smartphone users enjoy the latest features and access the all-new things which come out in this update while you can check all the features below.
Moreover, if you have not received any notification of the MIUI 12.5 update so you can download it via the link which is mention below.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- 18.104.22.168.RJACNXM (Mi 10 Pro)
- 22.214.171.124.RJBCNXM (Mi 10)
- Android 11
- MIUI 12.5
CHECK THE COMPLETE FEATURE OF THE MIUI 12.5 stable update:
- Optimization: Full-screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2021. Increased system security.
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: An option that allows you to restrict opening the Control center while on the Lock screen
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: The screen flashed after the device was unlocked in Reading mode
Status bar, Notification shade:
- New: Permanent Lock screen notifications in the DND mode
- New: An option to switch between connected devices in the notification about media playback
- Optimization: Wireless standard icon only shown for Wi-Fi 6.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro:
Xiaomi Mi 10:
Keep in your mind:
- This update not affect smartphone data but must take backup.
- This update available in China
- This update rolled out via OTA (Over The Air)
- Update it with a proper internet connection.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 126.96.36.199 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
(JOIN ON SOCIAL FOR THE LATEST TECH)
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
Xiaomi has officially confirmed that An enhanced version of the third batch of the MIUI12.5 stable version release plan is coming.
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
The DNS has learned that the MIUI development version internal test version 21.10.12 is now released one after another, and some models have been released.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.
- Honor X40, X30 and V40 light luxury devices are lineups with MagicOS 7.0 closed beta
- OnePlus has announced that their first foldable phone will be released later this year
- Sources report that the Samsung Galaxy A54/A34 phones are set to launch on March 15th
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest version 34.6.11
- Huawei AppGallery gets the new update, Check the download link
- The latest update for the Samsung Calendar app introduces a variety of new features for enhanced productivity
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra boasts advanced cameras designed to outperform the iPhone
- Samsung has finally officially released its new phone series Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy A14 4G mobile phone exposure: Know the details
- Samsung Galaxy A24 4G is one step closer to being officially launched