Realme has started kicking off the first beta update of the Realme UI 2.0 for the Realme C3 and Realme Narzo 10A smartphone users in India. This is great news for both smartphone users and now the interested users can enjoy the all features of the latest version ahead of the stable update.
If you not know, so we are informed you the Realme C3 smartphone company’s first model that has launched with the Realme UI 1.0 operating system out of the box. Now after about one year, this smartphone is going to get its first major update.
Basically, Realme UI 2.0 is the latest custom-UI version to the Realme which is based on Android 11 and it brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. Also, you can get the features like focus on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
If you have submitted your application successfully in this beta program so you can get the new build number which is RMX2027_11_C.01 for the Realme C3 and RMX2020_11_C.01 for the Realme Narzo 10A smartphone. Now below you can check the changelog as well as the guideline on how to enter in this latest version.
- Realme C3
- Realme Narzo 10A
- RMX2027_11_C.01 (Realme C3)
- RMX2020_11_C.01 (Narzo 10A)
- Android 11
- Realme UI 2.0 Beta
Realme UI 2.0 beta update changelog for the Realme C3 and Narzo 10A:
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
OPEN BETA APPLICATION – GUIDELINES FOR REALME C3 and Narzo 10A:
Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Go into Settings App
- Tap into Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
- Wait a minute, you will receive the latest update.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Realme Watch 3 Pro smartwatch released in India: Built-in GPS, which costs around Rs 4450
Realme has continuously launched new products not only in the domestic market but also in overseas markets. Yesterday, Realme released the realme Watch 3 Pro smartwatch in India.
The Realme Watch 3 Pro smartwatch is available in black and gray, featuring a rectangular dial design and a detachable 22mm silicone strap. The smartwatch comes equipped with a single speaker and supports Bluetooth calls, so there are two speaker openings to the left of the dial. To the right of the dial are the long physical buttons.
The realme Watch 3 Pro smartwatch uses a 1.78-inch AMOLED screen with a screen resolution of 368×448, a screen ratio of 68.7%, and a screen brightness of 500 nits. At the same time, the smartwatch supports the screen display function.
The realme Watch 3 Pro smartwatch has built-in GPS, which can be positioned independently of the mobile phone. At the same time, the smartwatch is also equipped with a heart rate sensor and a blood oxygen saturation sensor, which supports heart rate monitoring and blood oxygen monitoring.
In other respects, the realme Watch 3 Pro smartwatch provides more than 100 sports modes, including running, boxing, yoga, etc. At the same time, the smartwatch supports Bluetooth 5.3 and IP68 dust and water resistance.
These realme smartphones and tablets are most likely to get Android 13
Over the last few days, we in the tech world and gadget world are seeing that different types of smartphone makers have started rolling out their custom skin for their devices with the Android 12 version. But till now many realme fans and realme users are away from the information about the update of their brand.
Today we share with you some information related to realme, as well will also give you information about the eligible realme device for Android 13.
Recently Realme unveiled UI 3.0 and brought new features apart from what Google introduced with the stock version of Android 12. Realme’s UI 3.0 includes new icons and customizing fluid space design interface.
Realme never lets its users get discouraged by releasing updates on time. And Realme is continuously rolling out Realme UI 3.0 for its devices, which have a long queue. Those who are eligible device users, if you have not yet received UI 3.0, then you should wait a bit. Stay connected with our website.
Now comes to the point, Realme users are focused on Android 13 and the devices expected to get them. You can check out the list of Realme devices . that will get the next major OS upgrade with a new UI 4.0 based on it.
These realme smartphones and tablets are most likely to get Android 13
Realme Android 13 Device List
- Realme GT Neo 3
- Realme GT Neo 3T
- Realme GT 2 Pro
- Realme GT 2 Pro Naruto Edition
- Realme GT 2
- Realme GT
- Realme GT Neo
- Realme GT Neo Flash Edition
- Realme GT Neo2
- Realme GT Neo2 DBCE
- Realme GT Neo 2T
- Realme GT Master Edition
- Realme GT Master Explorer Edition
- Realme 9 4G
- Realme 9 5G
- Realme 9 SE 5G
- Realme 9 Pro+
- Realme 9 Pro
- Realme 9i
- Realme 8 Pro
- Realme 8 4G
- Realme 8 5G
- Realme 8i
- Realme 8s 5G
- Narzo 50 Pro
- Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- Narzo 30 Pro
- Narzo 30 5G
- Narzo 30 4G
- Narzo 30A
- Realme X7 Max
- Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition
- Realme V23
- Realme V13
- Realme V11
- Realme Q3
- Realme Q3i
- Realme Q3 Pro
- Realme Pad Mini
- Realme Pad X
This list is an approximate list made by some big tech giants. We will provide you with the information as soon as the official updates come. As long as you can join us anywhere through the link given below.
Record-Breaking Sales of realme GT Master Explorer Edition Worldwide
realme GT global sellRealme GT Master Explorer Edition was released in July 2021. After almost a year, realme officially announced that the global sales of this smartphone had crossed 2 million units.
Industrial design master Naoto Fukasawa designed the Realme GT Master Exploration Edition. It has two back cover technologies of 3D plain leather and AG glass, 4 colors in total, and the starting price starts from 2799 Yuan (approximately 33,000 Indian Rupee).
As we know that the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip, uses LPDDR 4x+UFS 3.1 storage, supports memory expansion function, can achieve 12+7GB=19GB storage Built-in 4500mAh battery, supports 65W fast charge (100% charge in 33 minutes), as well as enhanced NFC, dual speakers, Z-axis linear motor, VC liquid cooling + superconducting carbon fiber + copper alloy heat dissipation design and more.
The realme GT Master Explorer Edition uses a 6.55-inch FHD+ Samsung AMOLED curved screen, COP package, under-screen fingerprint design, and is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass panel. 120Hz refresh / 480Hz touch sampling rate, support DC dimming, local peak brightness up to 1100nit, 10240-level dimming, 3-level refresh rate automatic adjustment, support HDR 10+.
The official announcement of realme GT2 Master Exploration Edition will be released in July, known as the “annual texture flagship”, equipped with the Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform. The network access information shows that the realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition is 8.2mm thick, weighs 199g, uses a 6.7-inch 2412×1080 120Hz AMOLED screen, is equipped with a 4880mAh (nominal 5000mAh) battery, supports 100W fast charging, front 16MP lens, rear 50MP + 50MP + 2MP lens.
- Xiaomi POCO X5 5G passed SIRIM certification in Malaysia
- Install the latest Google Play Store on your Wear OS Smartwatches [33.2.42]
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new build 33.2.12
- [Update November 19] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
- Huawei Petal Maps latest version 22.214.171.1240(001) brings Hazard alerts, Lane guidance and more
- Huawei Health receives the new update 126.96.36.1990 with new improvements
- Google Play Store gets the new update 33.1.17, Check the download link
- HarmonyOS 3.0 starts the fourth batch of public beta and stable rollout
- Huawei P60 is confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, but the launch date will be the big question
- [Tracker] Here you can check the all Google Play Store links