Realme X50 Pro has the first smartphone that has got the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 in December last year. After that, the company has released the security patch update for this smartphone. Now moving forward the company has started kicking off the April 2021 security patch update for the Realme X50 Pro 5G and Realme X50 Pro Player Edition smartphone users in China.
The company has given too much priority to the X50 Pro smartphone because at that time the April month has not started but the company has released the April patch update for smartphone users.
Currently, this update available in the Chinese countryside for both smartphones. Moreover, this latest patch update attached two months more security that means the company has rolled out this update with February, March and April 2021 security patches.
If we talk about the build number so both smartphones receive the same version number as well as the same installation package size which is the RMX2071_11_C.21 and 500MB.
According to the changelog, this update added vibration feedback of the “show password” switch in privacy feature and fixes desktop, camera as well as system bugs. Additionally optimizes the signal performance of NFC and frame rate performance in some scenes in the gaming department. Below you can check the changelog.
- Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Realme X50 Pro Player Edition
- Android 11
- Realme UI 2.0
Realme X50 Pro 5G and X50 Pro Player Edition update changelog:
- Added vibration feedback of “show password” switch in privacy
- Fix the inconsistency between storage occupancy data and total occupancy details
- Fix the problem that the WLAN interface clicks the refresh button to jump to the bottom of the page with a low probability
- Optimize the signal performance of NFC in access control scenarios
- Optimize the frame rate performance in some scenes of Peace Elite
- Fix the problem that the game assistant cannot be called out with a low probability of entering the game
- Fixed the low probability of noise issue for peaceful elites
- Fix the problem that the desktop icon disappears with a low probability due to the change of the page layout line
- Fix the problem of long-exposure camera drift in night scene tripod mode with the telephoto lens
- Fix the problem that the control center will crash with a low probability when clicking on the top of the control center edit
- Fix the problem that the smart sidebar cannot be opened normally.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!