Recently, the OnePlus has rolled out the March 2021 security patch update for the OnePlus 8T smartphone and now the company has begun the same update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone users.
According to the version number, the company has pushed this March 2021 security patch update with build number OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. Moreover, the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone has already entered the OxygenOS 11 beta update and now the users are waiting for the stable version.
- IN: 22.214.171.124.IN21DA
- EU: 126.96.36.199.IN21BA
- NA: 188.8.131.52.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro:
- IN: 184.108.40.206.IN11DA
- EU: 220.127.116.11.IN11BA
- NA: 18.104.22.168.IN11AA
As per the concern of the changelog, the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro patch update improves your smartphone performance. In the past you were facing problems with the application and system, after installing this update you will get rid of those problems. Check the complete details below.
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update changelog:
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in the lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays.
- This update available in India, Europe, and North America.
- This update pushed in batches
- This OTA will be incremental.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
OnePlus 11 Pro includes the Alert Slider, SD 8 Gen+ 2, OxygenOS 13, and other features
The OnePlus 11 Pro renders were released earlier this month, and now the key features have surfaced on the internet. The OnePlus 11 Pro is the successor of the OnePlus 10 Pro, which was released this year. According to the latest reports, the OnePlus 11 Pro will follow in the footsteps of the 10 Pro and launch with the Alert Slider.
According to 91Mobiles, the OnePlus 11 Pro will have a 6.7-inch perforated AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz, but it is unclear whether the display will have curved edges.
OnePlus 11 Pro datasheet:
The OnePlus 11 Pro is expected to be equipped with an under-display fingerprint scanner and offers a triple rear camera consisting of a 50MP main sensor, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32MP 2x telephoto lens, while the front camera would be 16 megapixels.
This OnePlus smartphone’s photographic sector would use Hasselblad technology, and there would also be an Alert Slider. According to the informant Digital Chat Station, the Smartphone will be powered by an unannounced Snapdragon 8+ Gen 2 SoC.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
According to the source, the OnePlus 11 Pro could start with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and expand to 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, and it would be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support. Up to 100W charging speed
In terms of the other congregation, the device will be featured with Dolby Atmos audio, 5G connectivity, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, and USB-C port. Also, it comes with OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 out of the box.
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to try OxygenOS 13 open beta before Android 13
OnePlus is constantly working to give a good user experience to its users. OnePlus gave information about Android 13 and Oxygen 13 on the official forum.
This news is great for the owners of the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. Who has been waiting for the software update for the last several weeks? The Chinese manufacturer announced the availability of OxygenOS 13 open beta based on Android 13 for the two former models Peak. Let’s have a quick look at the complete list of news, the process to follow for the installation, and some important information on the availability of the update.
OxygenOS 13 Open Beta (Android 13) per OnePlus 9 or 9 Pro
The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro aren’t the first models from the brand to make this significant leap, before it was touched by the flagship OnePlus 10 Pro and the latest arrival OnePlus 10T, not to mention the various closed betas available. Communication, as mentioned in the beginning.
Since we are talking about an update to OxygenOS based on Android 13 – hence a major update – the number of news can only be considerable. Changes start with the new aquamorphic design and go along with the refurbishment of the Always-On Display to the security and privacy area, and optimization of performance through the new Dynamic Computing Engine. You can see the full changelog below.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Seamless interconnection
- Security & Privacy
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Performance optimization
- Gaming experience
Since we are talking about a first beta (OBT1), they cannot miss the appeal of the bugs of youth; the list of known ones includes:
More information has been promised on the latter issue shortly.
Availability and how to install the update
In the post it is immediately specified that at the moment the OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 1 is available for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro in India and North America, while European users will still have to be patient.
For installation purposes, the device must be updated to the latest build of OxygenOS 12 (C.63), have more than 30% remaining battery and at least 4.5 GB of free memory. Branded models are not compatible.
As the procedure deletes all data, it must be backed up first. To switch from the stable version to the OBT via Local OTA, you need to:
- Download the latest version of the ROM available at this link .
- Copy the package to the smartphone’s internal memory.
- This step changes by version:
- IN: after activating the developer mode from the settings, go to “ Settings > System > Software update “, tap the icon on the top right, select “ Local update ”, locate the correct file, and wait for the installation to complete.
- NA: Install this APK , open the app, tap the gear icon at the top right, find the desired package, select it and wait for the installation to complete.
- When finished, restart your device.
For the rollback procedure, refer to this link.
OnePlus 10 Pro gets OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2, know how to download
The first OxygenOS 13 open beta based on Android 13 was released last week and now the company has released the second beta update.
The new OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 update will fix all the old bugs and give a new user experience as well as the new beta update adds new features to the OnePlus 10 Pro. Before downloading this update, check that your device is on the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.15 or A.16).
The company has said that major updates are the main issue for us right now, so we may have to wait for the security patch update. Which was stopped at the end of July. If you have already installed OxygenOS 13 OB1 on your device, you should receive OTA update notification.
Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2
- NA – NE2215_11_C.17 – Full Download
- EU – NE2213_11_C.17 – Full Download
- IN – NE2211_11_C.17 – Full Download
Check Full Details – OnePlus Community
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Changelog
Note: Please be aware that some changelogs here only suit specific regions.
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for screenshots of chats. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where icons would sometimes overlap in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where a panel might be automatically pulled down from the status bar in some cases.
- Fixes an issue that might cause auto brightness to respond slowly.
- Fixes an occasional flicker issue that might occur when your device screen is turned off or on.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings background might appear transparent.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to wake your screen by double-tapping it in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where your screen might be slow to wake when the Power button is pressed.
- Fixes an issue where the “Other” category might take up a huge portion of your device storage.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera would lag.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- For the first time, iPhone shares outperformed Samsung in South Korea
- Huawei Watch D: first smartwatch to measure blood pressure monitoring will launch in Europe on October 12
- Google Pixel Watch live images and Strap leaked ahead of the launch [Gallery]
- Huawei Petal Search new build 126.96.36.1990 available for Huawei users [Download Link]
- Leaked: Galaxy S23 battery and Camera information
- WhatsApp beta update brings block screenshot feature for Android users
- Google rolling out October 2022 security patches for Pixel Phones [Download Link]
- Breaking: Huawei P60 series will launch with a more powerful system and Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip
- Breaking: Galaxy S22 series fourth One UI 5.0/Android 13 beta will release soon
- Yup! These Huawei Smartwatches are compatible with the HarmonyOS 3.0
Apps20 hours ago
[Update October 04] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps6 days ago
[Update September 29] Huawei Music gets the new update 188.8.131.523
News6 days ago
WhatsApp Messenger 184.108.40.206 beta Update Download Link
EMUI 137 days ago
These Huawei devices will get the EMUI 13 major update [Expected]
News1 week ago
“Not receiving texts” Galaxy S22 update prevents users from receiving messages: USA
Samsung7 days ago
Galaxy S22 series will receive the Hyperlapse camera feature
HarmonyOS 2.17 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 Pro’s outdoor function has improved with September 2022 update
Samsung Galaxy6 days ago
UPDATE: Galaxy S22 has started receiving the October 2022 security patch update