Recently, the OnePlus has rolled out the March 2021 security patch update for the OnePlus 8T smartphone and now the company has begun the same update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone users.
According to the version number, the company has pushed this March 2021 security patch update with build number OxygenOS 220.127.116.11. Moreover, the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone has already entered the OxygenOS 11 beta update and now the users are waiting for the stable version.
- IN: 18.104.22.168.IN21DA
- EU: 22.214.171.124.IN21BA
- NA: 126.96.36.199.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro:
- IN: 188.8.131.52.IN11DA
- EU: 184.108.40.206.IN11BA
- NA: 220.127.116.11.IN11AA
As per the concern of the changelog, the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro patch update improves your smartphone performance. In the past you were facing problems with the application and system, after installing this update you will get rid of those problems. Check the complete details below.
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update changelog:
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in the lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays.
- This update available in India, Europe, and North America.
- This update pushed in batches
- This OTA will be incremental.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!