As we know that the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has started releasing the MIIUI 12 update for global users of Xiaomi’s smartphone. A few weeks ago, the company has opened the second batch of the MIUI 12 stable update registration for eligible smartphones.
Now, the great news for Russian users of the Xiaomi devices the company has prepared to roll out this update to its smartphone, so the long time wait has now ended but the company has said it is available only for those devices who have eligible for this.
Below you can check the device names that will get this version also you can find out the complete details, how to enter in this open beta registration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR Registration:
- Have a Xiaomi smartphone in use, after that, you’ll be able to actively participate in testing the stable version, feedback, and send your suggestions.
- On your smartphone, you need to authorize within the Mi account from which you apply.
- It is necessary to know that in testing it’s important to create backups so as to avoid unforeseen situations during testing (unsuccessful update, etc).
- Tester’s age from 18 years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MIUI 12 stable Registration:
- Fill altogether the required data correctly, especially carefully Mi account and IMEI number.
- Submitting an application Here: Submit an application
- Application deadline: April 15, 2021
- Join the Telegram Group, where the Russian beta version of MIUI will be discussed: Join the beta testers chat.
HOW TO FIND OUT THE Software VERSION:
- First, Check if your device is on the list below
- Check the MIUI ROM version of your smartphone. To do that, Go to settings >> About phone and check for the details below
“ MI ” stands for global version (V10.2.2.0.PFB MI XM)
“ IN ” indicates the Indian version (V10.3.12.0.PFH IN XM)
“ EU ” stands for European version (V10.3.10.0.PFJ EU XM)
“ RU ” stands for Russian version (V10.3.8.0.PFJ RU XM) – suitable for testing.
eligible devices for MIUI 12 stable registration:
- Mi 10
- POCO F2 Pro
- Mi 10T / 10T Pro
- Mi 9
- Mi 9T
- Mi 9T Pro
- Mi Note 10
- Mi Note 10 Lite
- Mi 9 SE
- Mi 9 Lite
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 9S
- POCO X3
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 9C
- Redmi 9C NFC
- Redmi 9A
- Redmi 7A
- Redmi 8
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi 9T
- POCO M3
- Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi 8A
- Redmi 7
- Redmi Note 7S
Note: For more information check out this link.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 126.96.36.199 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.
- Huawei Mate 50 premium cover leaked online, Check all design
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 received new system optimization following the iOS Music control feature
- Breaking: Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update is expanding for global users
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new version 31.8.20 [APK]
- [Update August 17] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
- Galaxy Watch 5 series has the most advanced sleep monitoring technology in the world
- Huawei Browser has been updated to the new build 188.8.131.521 [Download Link]
- Huawei GameCenter gets the latest version 184.108.40.2062 [APK]
- Download Link: Huawei AI Voice receiving a new update 220.127.116.112 [APK]
Apps17 hours ago
[Update August 17] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps4 days ago
[Update Aug 14] Huawei Video has been updated to the new build 18.104.22.1680, Here you can check the download link
Apps4 days ago
[Update August 14] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
News1 week ago
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: Promo, Specifications, features, price and more
Harmony OS4 days ago
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 firmware update improves your device
HarmonyOS 3.03 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 receiving one more HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update that brings amazing features
News1 week ago
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
Apps18 hours ago
Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users