Back in September 2020, Google has introduced its latest Android 11 version and after the launch, the smartphone maker has created its Android 11 supportable skin. In this line-up, Xiaomi has brought the MIUI 12 version and started releasing both MIUI 12 or Android 11 major updates for its compatible devices.
As we know that, the company has released this update to its many smartphones and the Android 11 brings lots of impressive features such as new fingerprint animations and vibrations, chat bubbles, New Power Menu with smart home controls, and More.
Firstly, Xiaomi has kicked off the Android 11 version in the Chinese market and after that, the company has explored this update outside China as well. At the present time, Xiaomi has continuously released the Android 11 version in the global market along with the security patch update and optimization system performance.
Now, in this article, our DNS team provides the Android 11 stable update download link for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi and POCO smartphones. If your smartphone still running on the Android 10 version and you wanted to switch to Android 11, so you can check the link below. If you have any queries related to this ask our support team on the Telegram channel.
DOWNLOAD ANDROID 11 UPDATE:
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- China Stable – V126.96.36.199.RJSCNXM
Mi Note 10/Note 10 Pro
- Indonesia Stable – V188.8.131.52.RFDIDXM
- Indonesia Stable – V184.108.40.206.RJBIDXM
Mi 10 Pro
- EEA Stable – V220.127.116.11.RJAEUXM
Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro
Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro
- Global Stable – V18.104.22.168.RFDMIXM
Mi 10T Lite
- EEA Stable – V22.214.171.124.RJSEUXM
Mi Note 10 Lite
- Global Stable – V126.96.36.199.RFNMIXM
POCO X3 NFC
- EEA Stable – V188.8.131.52.RJGEUXM
- China Stable – V184.108.40.206.RFJCNXM
Mi Note 10 Lite
Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro
- EEA Stable – V220.127.116.11.RFDEUXM
Redmi Note 8
- China Stable – V18.104.22.168.RCOCNXM
Mi 10T Lite
- Global Stable – V22.214.171.124.RJSMIXM
Mi Note 10 Lite
- Turkey Stable – V126.96.36.199.RFNTRXM
- Europe Stable – V188.8.131.52.RFNEUXM
- Global Stable – V184.108.40.206.RFNMIXM
Mi 10T/10T Pro
Mi 10 Lite
- Global Stable – V220.127.116.11.RJBMIXM
- China Stable – V18.104.22.168.RJBCNXM
- EEA Stable – V22.214.171.124.RJBEUXM
- India Stable – V126.96.36.199.RJBINXM
Mi 10 Pro
Mi 10 Lite Zoom / Youth Edition
- China Stable – V188.8.131.52.RJVCNXM
Mi Note 10 / Pro / Mi CC9 Pro
- China Stable – V184.108.40.206.RFDCNXM
Redmi 10X 4G
- China Stable – V220.127.116.11.RJOCNXM
Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi K30 5G
- China Stable – V18.104.22.168.RGICNXM
Redmi K30 / POCO X2
- India Stable – V22.214.171.124.RGHINXM
Poco F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Zoom Edition
- Indonesia Stable – V126.96.36.199.RJKIDXM
- China Stable – V188.8.131.52.RJKCNXM
- Global Stable – V184.108.40.206.RJKMIXM
- EEA Stable – V220.127.116.11.RJKEUXM
Note: After downloading this Android 11 version your smartphone will face some little problems, so before the install keep your smartphone back up and reset the device after installing it.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Google Play Store Latest Version 30.8.14 Download for Android Device
Google Play Store is a very popular Android application. Which is needed by every android user. You can download or buy millions of apps, games, and other media on your Android device in the Google Play Store. You can find programs for a wide range of interests. You can download an app or game by navigating to the app or game page in the Play Store and tapping Install.
If you are a reader of ours, then you must know that we provide information about updates to the Google Play Store on a regular basis. More recently, Google has released a new update for the Google Play Store, which comes with version number 30.8.14 with many improvements.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK V30.8.14
Google play store download link is available for android users through the below link which will redirect you to the most trusted website for google play store download apkmirror. From here when you click you will find yourself on the website of apkmirror and by clicking the download button below you will get the apk file.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE 30.8.14 APK For All Android Devices: Click Here
To download Play Store for your Android device, you need to select the appropriate version for your device. That is, you have to check what is the Android OS of your device, you will be able to check it through the settings of your Android device.
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the apk, you have to give permission to your device to install the apk file.
Remember, if you’ve allowed downloads from unknown sources, reinstall your security settings.
installing the google play store
Step 1: Check your current version Android version and play store version as well
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK (30.8.16 )
Step 3: Deal with security permissions (Allow Unknown source)
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
Apps related to Google Play Store
Join Our PlayStore Google Group On FaceBook: Tap Here
Oneplus headphones will now fully support Android phone pop-ups
Now like the Oppo Headphones, the pop-up window of the OnePlus Headphones requires the “Huanlu” app to be downloaded to get it, and it requires a model running Android 7.0 or above. Supported headphones include: OnePlus Buds N, OnePlus Buds Pro, OnePlus Buds Z2, OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Buds Z
In the “Huanlu” app, select “Lab Function” – open the “Device Connection Popup”, and set [Notification Permission Settings], [Battery Management Permission Settings], [Cleanup Security Permission Settings] and [Floating Window Permission Settings]. ] Total 4 permission settings.
At present, OnePlus and Oppo are seamlessly integrated into system development and other aspects, and headset pop-up window customization can also be done simultaneously, which is also a good experience for users.
Android Auto Receives A New Update With Version Number 7.5.6213 [Download Link]
Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror the features of an Android device, such as a smartphone, on a car dashboard information and entertainment head unit.
Once an Android device is paired with a car head unit, the system can mirror certain apps on the vehicle’s display. Supported apps include GPS mapping and navigation, music playback, SMS, telephone, and web search. The system supports both touchscreen and button-controlled head units. Hands-free operation via voice command is available and recommended to reduce driver distraction.
Recently Google has released a new update for Android Auto which comes with the build number 7.5.6213 and brings with it a variety of changes and bugs and improvements in security and performance.
Android Auto 7.5.6213 Details
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 16) click the link below and You can download it according to the Android version of your mobile.
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.6213: Click Here
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.621388 (20 May 2022): Click Here
- Update Size:- 35.47 MB
What’s New in this Update
• Improved Do Not Disturb functionality.
• Dark mode on car UI is now independent of the phone.
•Bug fixes and other improvements.
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community g.co/android-auto community
Google Android Auto Features:-
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Receive updates about your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on news, and see last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving and set Do Not Disturb while driving messages.
• Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just one tap.
• Access your Contacts folder using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many other messaging apps, and send and receive messages with Google Assistant.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Much more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
This article has been created with an educational and informational purpose. You can download and update the Google Android Auto application through the play store or through your trusted source. You can also download it from the link given above. But you decide at your own discretion.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
- Google Pixel 6a can unlock the screen refresh rate to 90Hz through MOD
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro 12.4-inch official announcement: larger screen, longer battery life, released on August 11
- Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: Promo, Specifications, features, price and more
- Galaxy Watch 5 official promo first look with new images
- [Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (18.104.22.1682)
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest build 31.7.27 [APK]
- Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome”
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro configured with full exposure, supports intelligent noise reduction
- Samsung Galaxy A23 5G officially released: Snapdragon 695 + 50MP quad camera
Apps6 days ago
[Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (22.214.171.1242)
Apps1 week ago
Download Link: Google Play Store gets the latest update 31.7.16 [APK]
HarmonyOS 2.11 week ago
Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome”
Android 131 week ago
Breaking: Galaxy S22 series finally receives the One UI 5.0/Android 13 beta update
News1 week ago
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro configured with full exposure, supports intelligent noise reduction
Huawei1 week ago
Huawei Band 6 August 2022 firmware brings new system optimization
News5 days ago
Galaxy Watch 5 official promo first look with new images
HarmonyOS 3.01 week ago
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 major update release for global users [HarmonyOS 3.0]