OnePlus 9 series will run on OPPO’s ColorOS in China
As we know that, the OnePlus has released its smartphone in the hole over the countries and the smartphones run their own Android-based skin OxygenOS but in the Chinese market (Home Town) the smartphone has worked with different Android skin which is HydrogenOS.
According to the previous report, the OnePlus has shutdown all servers of the HydrogenOS version and the switch to the OPPO’s ColorOS operating system while the company has also announced the all OnePlus devices will upgrade with ColorOS soon.
Now the one more news heated on the market, the company will launch its upcoming OnePlus 9 series with the ColorOS system in China. The information was given by Gary C on the OnePlus forum. According to the report the OnePlus 9 series will launch with OxygenOS 11 in the rest of the world but the Chinese users will use this smartphone with the ColorOS.
“As a global technology company, we always look for ways to address the different usage habits and preferences among our users worldwide,” Gary C says. “We truly believe this customized new operating system will bring our Chinese users a software experience that is better suited to their liking.”
As per the comparison between the ColorOS and the HydrogenOS, so the OPPO’s ColorOS version is the most used operating system in China and recently the OPPO has become the biggest smartphone brand in its hometown for the first time while the OPPO has left behind big smartphone companies.
Read More OnePlus 9 series news:
- Check the OnePlus 9 Pro AnTuTu benchmark score and the official camera samples
- OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro colour options and many more: Everything You need to know
- Ahead of launch OnePlus 9 Series official poster released
- Breaking: OnePlus 9 series will launch with two years official warranty
- OnePlus Watch will Launch on March 23 along with OnePlus 9 series
- OnePlus 9 series expected price and specification
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro passed into the Geekbench with Snapdragon 888, 12GB RAM
- Download the OnePlus 9 wallpapers and live wallpapers before the launch
- leaked: OnePlus 9 Pro comes with 48MP main, 50MP wide-angle lens, and more
- The OnePlus 9 series will be unveiled on March 23, according to OnePlus Official
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Oppo Reno 5/6 Pro gets new official version update ColorOS 13 Android 13
OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G and Reno6 Pro 5G have now started receiving the official version upgrade of ColorOS 13.0 × Android 13.
Reno5 Pro 5G (base version C.30)
Reno6 Pro 5G (base version C.18)
Official version number:
Reno5 Pro 5G —— F.40 and above
Reno6 Pro 5G —— F.08 and above
understands that this upgrade will not clear user data, but it is recommended to back up important personal data in advance before upgrading. In addition, there are currently many commonly used third-party applications that are not compatible with Android 13. After upgrading to Android 13, third-party applications may not work properly (such as flashbacks, freezes, black screens, power consumption, etc.).
【How to apply】
1. Please make sure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the basic version (version number check method: Settings> About This Device> Version Information> Version Number)
OPPO ColorOS 13 x Android 13 new interface exposure
OPPO ColorOS has begun to adapt to Android 13, and ColorOS 13 is also on the agenda. Today, digital blogger @Digital Chat Station released a screenshot of a new interface called ColorOS 13 x Android 13. The new UI brings a number of improvements.
According to the leaked screenshots, ColorOS 13 supports the creation of large nine-square-grid folders , and you can directly click to open the app. In addition, ColorOS 13 adapts to more widgets , which can be pinned to the homepage.
Finally, the system UX design of ColorOS 13 has a more hydrogen OS feel , and OnePlus users should be able to feel some familiar elements.
The blogger @Digital Chat Station said that the background retention rate of the ColorOS 13 internal test system is much stronger than that of the previous generation .
DNS learned that according to Weibo blogger @WHYLAB, the ColorOS 13 preview adaptation plan has been announced. In early July, the internal test of ColorOS 13 based on the Android 13 Beta 3 version was started, and at the same time, the developers were adapted and verified, and the internal test and release process of the version was started. The public beta of ColorOS 13 will be launched in early August. Developers need to complete the adaptation and release before this, so as to avoid affecting the use of public beta users.
Previously, digital blogger @Digital Chat Station released a screenshot of what it claims to be ColorOS x Android 13, and said that at present it is only the setting interface UI with fine-tuning, and the new underlying features are better privacy protection, animation smoothness, and application flow, etc. Wait, the official version of ColorOS 13 will be released in the second half of the year.
OnePlus 8 series phones will push the official version of ColorOS in the first quarter of 2022
OnePlus 9 series phones were released in March 2021 and for the first time, this phone was equipped with ColorOS for the OnePlus system. The company said that it will work with OPPO to gradually replace Hydrogen OS with ColorOS and update the OnePlus 7 and 8 series.
Today, Liu Fengshuo, Ceo of OnePlus Mobile Phones, announced that the official version of ColorOS for the OnePlus 8 Series, 8, 8 Pro, and 8T will be available in the first quarter of next year. He also said that due to data compatibility issues between Hydrogen OS and ColorOS, as well as other factors, the team took a little longer than expected to ensure stability and reliability, so the system would be released later. In addition, Liu Fengshuo acknowledged that there are some issues with user communication and feedback and that they haven’t done it properly. It is for reflection and correction.
Not long ago, OnePlus CEO Liu Zuohu also said that the ColorOS stable version of the OnePlus 8 series has already confirmed the time and will use the greatest efforts to meet and solve everyone’s concerns as soon as possible.
(phone basic information)
As we know OnePlus 8 series phones are equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processors, and the OnePlus 8 Pro is equipped with 2K resolution flexible AMOLED screens with a refresh rate of 120Hz, covering the Display P3 color gamut. The OnePlus 7 mobile phone is equipped with the Snapdragon 855 processor, including OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro models. As of now, there is no timetable for the adaptation of ColorOS to the OnePlus 7 series.
- Honor X40, X30 and V40 light luxury devices are lineups with MagicOS 7.0 closed beta
- OnePlus has announced that their first foldable phone will be released later this year
- Sources report that the Samsung Galaxy A54/A34 phones are set to launch on March 15th
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest version 34.6.11
- Huawei AppGallery gets the new update, Check the download link
- The latest update for the Samsung Calendar app introduces a variety of new features for enhanced productivity
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra boasts advanced cameras designed to outperform the iPhone
- Samsung has finally officially released its new phone series Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy A14 4G mobile phone exposure: Know the details
- Samsung Galaxy A24 4G is one step closer to being officially launched