OnePlus is all set to launch the OnePlus 9 series along with the OnePlus Watch on March 23, 2021. The OnePlus has officially confirmed that the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro will be powered by the Snapdragon 888 SoC and the higher variants will become with the fancy 5-layer “gaming-grade” cooling.
Now, the OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone has spotted the AnTuTu benchmark with over 660,000 points. According to this benchmark, the OnePlus 9 Pro has a powerful processor with the gaming mode option. So it will very grateful for those users who have wanted to that type of smartphone which provides you a very smooth experience.
As we know that, the OnePlus has created a partnership with HASSELBLAD with a superb-camera experience. The company has officially shared some rear images which are capture by the OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone.
The captured image provides very premium images that are indicated that the OnePlus 9 Pro comes with an amazing camera experience. You can take a look at the images which shared by the @OnePlus 5 official Twitter account.
— OnePlus 5 (@oneplus) March 18, 2021
ONEPLUS 9 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
As per the report of the rumors, the OnePlus 9 Pro will be powered by the Snapdragon 888 SoC, 5G connectivity, 65W fast-charging support, and 120Hz AMOLED display. The smartphone offers 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage and the smartphone packed with a 4500mAh battery.
Also, the OnePlus has a sign a three-year partnership with Hasselblad to co-develop the next-generation of a smartphone camera system for upcoming OnePlus flagship smartphones. The company has invested $150 million for the better camera performance of its upcoming smartphones with Hasselblad.
Read More OnePlus 9 series news:
- OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro colour options and many more: Everything You need to know
- Ahead of launch OnePlus 9 Series official poster released
- Breaking: OnePlus 9 series will launch with two years official warranty
- OnePlus Watch will Launch on March 23 along with OnePlus 9 series
- OnePlus 9 series expected price and specification
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro passed into the Geekbench with Snapdragon 888, 12GB RAM
- Download the OnePlus 9 wallpapers and live wallpapers before the launch
- leaked: OnePlus 9 Pro comes with 48MP main, 50MP wide-angle lens, and more
- The OnePlus 9 series will be unveiled on March 23, according to OnePlus Official
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ was released on September 8, 2023, featuring impressive specifications and a distinctive design. It comes with top-of-the-line features.
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has a large 6.82-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display has a wide color gamut and supports 1.07 billion colors. It also has a high-frequency PWM dimming feature that helps to reduce eye strain. The screen is made of a second generation of Kunlun glass and has an equal four-sided design.
Here is a table that summarizes the key specifications of the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+’s display:
|Resolution||FHD+ (2720×1260 pixels)|
|Refresh rate||1-120Hz LTPO adaptive|
|Color gamut||P3 wide color gamut|
|Colors||1.07 billion colors|
|PWM dimming||Yes, 1440Hz high-frequency|
|Touch sampling rate||300Hz|
|Screen protection||The second generation of Kunlun glass|
|Design||Equal four-sided design|
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has a selfie camera with a 13MP sensor and f/2.4 aperture. It also has a 3D depth camera and facial recognition system. The phone has 16GB of RAM and 512 GB/1 TB of storage. The storage is expandable up to 256GB using an NM card.
Here is a table that summarizes the key specifications of the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+’s selfie camera and memory:
|Selfie camera||13MP sensor, f/2.4 aperture|
|Facial recognition system||Yes|
|Expandable storage||Up to 256GB NM card|
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has three cameras on the back. The main one is 48MP and can adjust its aperture for better photos. There’s also a 40MP ultra-wide camera and a 48MP super macro camera that can zoom in really close.
It has a big 5000mAh battery that charges super fast. You can charge it with a cable at 88W, or without a cable at 50W. It can even charge other devices wirelessly at 20W.
This phone is tough, it won’t get damaged by water or dust (IP68). It has fast Wi-Fi, the latest Bluetooth, and a USB Type-C port, but no headphone jack.
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ is a powerful and feature-rich smartphone that offers a great overall experience. It has a large and vibrant display, a powerful processor, plenty of RAM and storage, and a great camera system. The phone is also backed by a long-lasting battery and a fast charging system.
However, the phone does not have Google apps due to US sanctions. This may be a deal-breaker for some users. Overall, the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ is a great smartphone, but it is not perfect. It is a good choice for power users and anyone who wants the best possible smartphone experience.
Introducing HarmonyOS 3.1: Unveiling 3D AOD, Enhanced Lock Screen, Revamped Camera, Stunning Icons, and More
Huawei’s highly anticipated HarmonyOS 3.1 has arrived, bringing an array of exciting new features designed to enhance personalization, camera capabilities, satellite communication, icons, security, and even foldable phones. Immerse yourself in this captivating world of HarmonyOS 3.1 as we explore its remarkable features that promise to revolutionize your smartphone experience.
- 3D AOD: HarmonyOS 3.1 introduces a new 3D Always-on Display (AOD) feature that allows you to see more information on your lock screen, such as the time, date, weather, and notifications.
- New lock screen: The lock screen has also been redesigned in HarmonyOS 3.1, with a new look and feel that makes it easier to access your notifications and other information.
- Enhanced camera app: The camera app has been enhanced in HarmonyOS 3.1 with a number of new features, including a new zoom ring, a quick menu, and support for RAW image capture.
- New icons: The icons on your home screen and in your apps have been redesigned in HarmonyOS 3.1 with a new look and feel that is more consistent and visually appealing.
- Improved security: HarmonyOS 3.1 also includes a number of new security features, such as the ability to hide on-screen applications and manage background popup apps.
- Second-Gen Satellite: you can now enjoy second-generation satellite communication features. Say goodbye to limitations and hello to expanded connectivity. The software introduces a user-friendly interface, enabling seamless two-way SMS communication like never before. Stay connected, no matter where you are, with HarmonyOS 3.1.
- Support for foldable phones: HarmonyOS 3.1 includes support for foldable phones. The new home screen layout in HarmonyOS 3.1 is optimized for foldable phones, and the split-screen functionality can be used to run two apps side-by-side on a foldable phone.
HarmonyOS 3.1, has arrived with a range of exciting updates that promise to elevate your smartphone experience. While we previously had limited information, we now present a comprehensive article that sheds light on the new and improved features of HarmonyOS 3.1. Discover the advancements in personalization, camera capabilities, satellite communication, icons, security, and even support for foldable phones. Let’s delve into the world of HarmonyOS 3.1 and embrace a new era of smartphone innovation.
For the latest news, you can follow us!
2. Google News.
Samsung Introduces Major Camera Upgrade with Galaxy S24 Ultra
Samsung is making a big change to the zoom camera on its next flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S24 Ultra. The new phone will have a single telephoto camera that can zoom from 3x to 10x optically. This is a significant improvement over the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which had two telephoto cameras with 3x and 10x zoom. The new camera is also rumored to use a periscope lens, which is a type of lens that allows for greater zoom magnification. Periscope lenses are typically found in much larger cameras, so it’s exciting to see Samsung using one in a smartphone. (report from galaxy club)
Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra will have a single telephoto camera with a 5x optical zoom.
This is a significant improvement over the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which had two telephoto cameras with 3x and 10x zoom. The new camera is also rumored to use a periscope lens, which is a type of lens that allows for greater zoom magnification. Periscope lenses are typically found in much larger cameras, so it’s exciting to see Samsung using one in a smartphone.
Here are some of the benefits of having a 5x optical zoom camera:
- You can take better pictures of faraway objects.
- You can zoom in on details without losing quality.
- You can take more creative photos and videos.
Samsung has been using a set of two 10MP telephoto cameras (3x and 10x) for the past three years on its Galaxy S Ultra flagships. However, it looks like the company is making a change for the Galaxy S24 Ultra. The new phone is rumored to have a single 10MP telephoto camera with a 5x optical zoom.
There are a few reasons why Samsung might be making this change. First, it could be a way to simplify the camera system. Having two telephoto cameras can be confusing for some users, and it can also add to the overall cost of the phone. Second, a single telephoto camera with a longer zoom range could offer better image quality. This is because the camera would not have to switch between two different lenses, which can sometimes cause image degradation.
It’s also worth noting that Samsung has been rumored to be working on a continuous zoom lens for its future phones. This type of lens would allow users to zoom in and out smoothly, without any noticeable gaps in image quality. However, it’s unclear if this technology will be ready for the Galaxy S24 Ultra.
Overall, the change to a single 10MP telephoto camera with a 5x optical zoom is a significant one. It remains to be seen how this will affect the overall camera performance of the Galaxy S24 Ultra. However, it’s clear that Samsung is committed to improving the camera system on its flagship phones.
No further details about the resolution of the telephoto cameras on the Galaxy S24 Ultra have been revealed yet. However, it’s likely that Samsung will stick to the same resolution as the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which has 10MP telephoto cameras with 3x and 10x optical zoom.
The Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to be launched in early 2024, so we expect to see more information about its cameras by the end of this year. In the meantime, we can speculate about what features Samsung might include.
Here are some of the things we might see in the Galaxy S24 Ultra’s cameras:
- A new periscope lens that allows for longer zoom distances
- Improved image quality in low light
- New zoom modes, such as a hybrid zoom mode that combines optical and digital zoom
- A new portrait mode that uses AI to create more realistic portraits
It’s also possible that Samsung will introduce new camera features that we haven’t even thought of yet. The Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to be a major upgrade over the Galaxy S23 Ultra, so it’s sure to have some impressive camera features.
In addition to the camera, the Galaxy S24 Ultra is also expected to have some other major upgrades, including a new design, a faster processor, and more RAM and storage. It’s shaping up to be a very exciting phone, and we can’t wait to see it in person.
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro has passed IMDA certification and is expected to be released on October 4
- Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24 [Download Link]
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 Flagship Headset to be Released on September 25
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
- Huawei P50 Pro receives new security patch and EMUI 13 in August 2023
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Series Design, Variants, and Prices Leaked Before Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
- Exclusive Leak: Google Pixel 8 Pro Emulator Reveals 360-Degree Phone Design!
- HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List