Xiaomi has released the latest version 21.3.17 for MIUI 12.5 closed beta update, the company has tested this update with all features and improvements. The company has grown this version each and every day with the latest features.
A day ago, the company has released the MIUI 12.5 closed beta version 21.3.16 with optimizes the browser speed when it starts as well as fixes unveiled item which is a copy in the clipboard automatically.
Moreover, the company has found some issues in the security department that’s why Xiaomi has released the version with fixes security issues. Below you can check the changelog of the MIUI 12.5 closed beta version 21.3.17.
MIUI 12.5 closed beta 21.3.17 Update Changelog:
- Fix known issues and optimize the user experience.
- It is expected to be released before 18:00 today, some models have been released, thank you for your understanding.
- As the system stability is being tested, Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Mi 9 SE, Redmi K30, Redmi K20, Mi CC9 Meitu Edition, Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro, Redmi K30 Ultra, Redmi Note 9 5G, Redmi K30 5G test results will be released later, thank you for your understanding.
- Redmi K30 Ultra – Platform display architecture optimization, system battery life improved – This Tuesday has entered the development version of the internal test, thank you for your understanding.
- Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note7, Redmi Note7 Pro, Mi CC9e will stop the development version internal beta test, thank you for your understanding, please see MIUI system development version strategy adjustment instructions.
READ THE CHANGELOG OF THE MIUI 12.5 CLOSED BETA UPDATE VERSION 21.3.16:
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 22.214.171.124 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.
- Install the latest Google Play Store on your Wear OS Smartwatches [33.2.42]
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new build 33.2.12
- [Update November 19] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
- Huawei Petal Maps latest version 126.96.36.1990(001) brings Hazard alerts, Lane guidance and more
- Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.520 with new improvements
- Google Play Store gets the new update 33.1.17, Check the download link
- HarmonyOS 3.0 starts the fourth batch of public beta and stable rollout
- Huawei P60 is confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, but the launch date will be the big question
- [Tracker] Here you can check the all Google Play Store links
- Download Link: Google Play Store gets the latest build 33.2.12 [APK]