OnePlus has released its smartphone in the hole over the countries and the smartphones run their own Android-based skin OxygenOS but in the Chinese market (Home Town) the smartphone has worked with different Android skin which is HydrogenOS.
Now as per the latest report of the XDA developers, OnePlus will be preparing to switch its HydrogenOS into the OPPO’s ColorOS version soon. According to the report of XDA Senior Member hikari_calyx has received the announcement on the OnePlus QQ Official group as well as showing the screenshot of the details, the HydrogenOS official website in China will be stoped on March 24.
Also, the OTA server will stop its all services on April 1, 2021. So that’s news indicated that the HydrogenOS has stoped its all service in the Chinese market which truly serves in the so many years. Furthermore, the company will work with OPPO ColorOS and the OnePlus smartphone will also go on sale to the OPPO official website China.
If we talk about the OnePlus and OPPO terms, so both company’s higher share is under the Oujia Holdings Ltd. Also, the OnePlus has announced the Pete Lau is the Senior Vice President at OPlus in the month of August 2020. Moreover, the company has also confirmed he will work with the OnePlus CEO as well.
Also, both smartphone makers introduced their own Android skin with different features that are more affordable for OnePlus users because the OnePlus has used the HydrogenOS features in the Chinese market and the rest of the all country’s users have received the OxygenOS. Now if the OnePlus smartphone will run on ColorOS, so the users have received the changes between the features and experience.
After that, some OnePlus users thoughted the upcoming OnePlus 9 series will launch with ColorOS skin out of the box but this matter the company has not revealed any information so we will wait for the official announcement.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
- Huawei Health receives the new update 184.108.40.2062-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 220.127.116.110 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 18.104.22.168 [APK]
- Updated version of Google Play Store Apk 38.8.24 [Download Link Here]
- HMS Core 22.214.171.1242 update is the new version for Huawei Mobile Services