PUBG mobile game has going one step forward and it comes with a new update. The mobile game developer officially announced the new patch note 1.3 for PUBG lovers and it will provide you new gaming experience in a smoother way.
The new 1.3 update brings the new anniversary celebration, including new royal pass season 18, Clowns’ Tricks and much more. The developers have said that the PUBG mobile game’s new update reached all players from March 9 to March 14 and the new season began after March 14, 2021.
The new update will require 640MB of storage space for Android devices on the other hand iOS users will get this update with require storage of 1.55GB. Please make sure once you got this update on your device, make sure you update your device as soon as possible because if you get this update and the other hand your teammate not update this new version you have not played this game together. Below you can check the full details of this new version.
PUBG MOBILE Game 1.3 Announcement:
- Anniversary Celebration! Party on and join in at the electronic music festival.
- Hundred Rhythms: Upgrade skills and enjoy a new experience.
- Clowns’ Tricks: Pranks and Graffiti Galore!
- Beware the Karakin! Battle it out in an all-new map.
- Royale Pass S18: The HUNDRED RHYTHMS Music Party Begins
PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update Reward and Release Date:
- 3,000 BP
- 100 AG
- Cute Kitten – Pan (3d)
The Gaming developers pushing this update from March 9 to March 14 and all the users will get this update before March 14 while the new season starts after March 14. The players have starts the new game with beginning and the browns, silver, gold, crown and ace rank will depend on the previous season.
PUBG MOBILE Game Patch Notes 1.3:
Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
A hundred Rhythms arrived in Erangel, get the party started at the electronic music festival. The Music Armband grants 3 special skills. Choose a skill that suits you, upgrade the skill by collecting scattered cassettes, and dominate the battlefield with the help of your skill. Choose Erangel in the map selection screen to experience this exclusive gameplay mode.
- A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose 1:the Guardian Armband, Recon Armband, or Camouflage Armband before the match begins.
- Players will get 3 skills after selecting a skill. The first is an active skill that grants the player a powerful ability; the other two are passive skills that grant the player buffs. Players will start the match with just the core skill and will need to get cassettes to unlock the passive skills.
- In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel. One of them will always spawn on Spawn Island, while the other 2 will spawn in random locations. The electronic music festival playing dance music awaits your exploration.
1. Guardian Armband:
- Music Barrier – When used, this skill activates a device that generates a semi-transparent column-shaped barrier that reduces the damage taken from bullets.
- Music Conversion – This skill activates an interactive feature for the barrier generator. Players can use this feature to disable the barrier and recover the Energy of allies within range instead.
- Pop Metal – Players and their allies will have decreased reload time when they are inside the barrier.
2. Recon Armband:
- Sonic Scan – After using this skill, the player throws a scanning device forward to scan and mark enemies.
- Encore – Players will recover Health after knocking out marked enemies.
- Sound Burst – When there are marked enemies, your ammo will carry an electric charge that deals damage over time to enemies hit.
3. Camouflage Armband:
- Stealth – After using this skill, the player’s outfit changes to a Ghillie Suit for a period of time. The weapons and backpack on the player’s back will be concealed during this period.
- Surveillance – A UI tip will appear on the screen if there are any enemies nearby.
- Breathing Easy – If the player hasn’t taken any damage recently, the player will gradually recover Health.
Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
Clowns have arrived at the Anniversary Celebration Square and are graffitiing all over the place. A Clown Shop Vehicle has been placed here in Erangel. Players can collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for items such as normal combat supplies and special strategic items in the Clown Shop Vehicle.
1. Strategic Items
- Players can collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for the following strategic items in the Clown Shop Vehicle: information about the next Playzone, the next airdrop, and the density of enemies in the entire map.
2. Music Graffiti Wall
- A Music Graffiti Wall will appear next to the Graffiti Square at Spawn Island in Classic Mode Erangel. Players can use spray paint on the Music Graffiti Wall, triggering notes to play when the paint is sprayed on the squares. Each square represents different notes of the same melody. Spray Paint multiple squares to trigger multiple notes.
Metro Royale: Uncover (Available from March 9)
1. The Newest Chapter
- Metro Royale: Uncover will be available after the game is updated. In keeping with our Season tradition, at the start of a new chapter your honor, rankings, and inventory in Metro Royale will be reset.
- New rewards will be available in the newest chapter. Accumulate Honor to get AG, permanent finishes, and other cool rewards!
- Extra elite enemies will suddenly appear on the battlegrounds. Pay attention to the broadcasts and marks on the map. Defeat them to get great rewards!
- Removed the Metro Exodus monsters and Tikhar Rifle made enemies smarter and made equipment balancing adjustments.
2. Other Map Improvements
- After the version update, Power Armor mode will be available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (UTC +0).
Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle:
- The Mosin-Nagant is a 7.62mm bolt-action sniper rifle that is as powerful as the Kar98K.
- However, its bullets fly faster and have less damage drop-off. It can knock out an unarmored enemy with a single shot from a long distance.
- The Mosin-Nagant will spawn on Erangel and Vikendi, replacing some of the Kar98K rifles.
Vehicle – Motor Glider:
- Motor Gliders can now be found in Erangel and Miramar. They will spawn randomly on these two maps.
- The Motor Glider is a 2-person vehicle that consists of a front seat for the pilot and a back seat where a passenger can shoot from.
- To take off, the pilot must press the ascend button to raise the nose after the Motor Glider gains enough speed.
- The Motor Glider’s fuel consumption is directly related to engine speed. The faster you fly, the more fuel consumed. It is always a good idea to fill up the Motor Glider’s tank before stepping on the throttle.
Basic Performance Improvements:
- Improved the in-battle terrain rendering logic for low-end devices to reduce rendering loss.
- Improved the in-battle selection of terrain-blocking objects for low-end devices to reduce rendering loss when the camera moves.
- Greatly improved the overall in-battle UI update logic to reduce UI update time.
- Reduced lag triggered after a player jumps out from the plane.
- Reduced the rendering loss of general resources, such as the sky and the sea, to make the game run more smoothly.
- Resolved an issue that caused the game to crash when MSAA and HDR were both enabled on a device using iOS 14.3.
- Improved the deletion of infrequently-used local resources to free up more space.
- Resolved an issue where a half-downloaded resource needed to be fully downloaded before it could be deleted.
- Improved Video Review conversion process’s accuracy and display of ballistics and vehicles to make it easier for users to make judgments.
- Added several machine learning algorithms to identify and filter suspicious behavior in the game.
- Continued to increase the number of manual review team members to ensure the security of tournaments and high-tier matches.
- Continued to strengthen the game’s defense against DDoS attacks and expand the coverage of defense measures to ensure secure and stable game operations.
Basic Experience Improvements:
- Quick Sensitivity Adjustment: Players are now able to open a UI option to quickly adjust sensitivity in the Training Grounds.
- Hide Helmets in Matches: In Lobby Inventory display settings, we added a feature to allow players to hide helmets in matches. This only hides helmets from the player’s own view, so helmets are still seen in other players’ views.
- Mk14 Sound Improvement: Updated the audio resources of the Mk14 to improve the performance of its firing sounds.
- Camera Tilting Fix: Resolved an issue that sometimes caused the camera to tilt when scoping in the Training Grounds or Cheer Park.
- Graphics Rendering Improvements: Resolved a rendering bug that caused the terrain in the distance to float in the air when the scope was used. Resolved an issue that caused items to suddenly appear or disappear in some scenes reported by a small number of players.
Other System Improvements:
1. New Achievements
- New Rhythm Hero Achievement: Play Hundred Rhythms in Erangel.
- New Mythic Fashion VI: Collect 200 Mythic Outfits.
2. Message Manager feature
- Most system messages will be displayed in the message manager. Players can use the message manager to view system messages clearly at one glance or to conveniently go to the corresponding system message page to handle notifications.
3. PUBG MOBILE MUSIC
- Added the entrance to this feature in the player Space.
- Players can use this feature to listen to songs and set the background music for their Space.
- PUBG MOBILE has obtained the full copyrights on all music that can be listened to.
- Players can give albums to friends that meet the gifting conditions. Albums already owned by the friend cannot be gifted.
4. Gifting in Space Improvements
- Certain restrictions are imposed on giving some gifts in Space to prevent this feature from being abused to boost Popularity.
5. Dynamic Graffiti
- Updated new dynamic graffiti that have visual effects and play music in close range.
Royale Pass Season 18: HUNDRED RHYTHMS (From March 17)
- There will be a 3rd Anniversary music theme screen and rewards. Players can choose rank rewards twice as they progress in the Royale Pass. After the anniversary party starts, some special guests will also make an appearance. In addition to an AUG finish, players also get to choose between 2 advanced sets at rank 1 and rank 50. At rank 100, get the Violin Music Set and a mysterious Kar98K Finish!
- An adventure event will start with the music. Adventure Vouchers have been added to the free rank rewards, and players can use them to redeem 1 of 2 sets twice on the event page. The adventure awaits.
- The RP Activity Pack event begins in the new season: Purchase the RP Activity Pack to gain RP ranks quickly and collect Mission Activity Points to get your UC back as rebates.
- Fixed other bugs affecting missions and other content to improve players’ experiences.
New Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
The square where players spawn on Cheer Park is now a DJ electronic music square with a DJ stage, a music arcade machine, and a techno launcher. After the Anniversary Celebration begins, the DJ’s new songs, classic old songs, the PUBG MOBILE theme songs, and the BP electronic music songs will be played randomly.
Melee Weapon Display Feature
- Players can now choose to simultaneously display a firearm and a melee weapon in the Lobby. The currently selected weapon will be wielded by the character, and the previous weapon will be on the character’s back.
- If the conditions below are met, the firearm and melee weapon displayed by players in their Lobby can be used in Spawn Island.
- All firearms and melee weapons owned by players on Spawn Island will be removed when they board the plane.
Conditions for weapons to be brought in from the Lobby:
- Firearms: Need to be equipped with a Legendary or above Finish, but this condition does not apply to rare upgradeable firearms, which can be brought in as well.
- Melee weapons: Need to be equipped with an Epic or above Finish.
- Welcome to the All-talent Championship! You can play matches with your teammates here and immerse yourself in this glorious PUBG MOBILE Esports tournament.
- The All-Talent Championship is divided into three stages: Weekly Matches, Semi-Finals, and the Final Round. Weekly Matches are played from week 1 to week 4. The Semi-Finals are played in week 3 and week 5. The Final Round is held in week 6.
- Players can participate in the Weekly Matches directly but must advance from the previous stage to participate in the Semi-Finals or the Final Round.
- The minimum tier requirement for the Weekly Match is Silver V, the minimum tier requirement for the Semi-Finals is Gold V, and the minimum tier requirement for the Final Round is Platinum V.
- Teams can get points every week when they participate in Weekly Matches. The total of their 6 best games in that week becomes their points. The top 50 teams will enter the Semi-Finals.
- The teams that advance to the Semi-Finals are randomly divided into 5 groups. Each group plays 3 consecutive matches and the top 2 teams from each group advance to the Final Round.
- Teams that advance to the Final Round will play 4 consecutive matches. They will be ranked and receive rewards based on their total points for these 4 games.
- The top 2 teams of the Final Round will be eligible to participate in the PMCO Preliminaries (excluding the KR/JP region).
- Point Rules: All-Talent Championship points are calculated in Teams and do not count individual player’s points.
The scoring rules for single matches are as follows:
- The total score of each match = Elimination points + Rank points.
- Calculation of Elimination points: 1 point is gained for each player defeated.
- Calculation of Rank points: No. 1 gain 15 points; No. 2 gains 12 points; No. 3 gains 10 points; No. 4 gains 8 points; No. 5 gains 6 points; No. 6 gains 4 points; No. 7 gains 2 points; and No. 8-12 gains 1 point.
Teams can participate in the weekly match repeatedly, but teams that are already eligible to advance will not repeatedly advance or get an additional advancement reward. The advancement spots will be filled up by other teams based on the rankings.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
A remake of the original Angry Birds game has been released
Angry Birds is back on smartphones, rebuilt from the ground up in a faithful replica of the original game that has racked up billions of downloads across the world.
The survival of the popular enraged birds avenging the greedy pigs who have stolen their eggs is in jeopardy in Rovio Classics: Angry Birds. Through difficult physics-based gameplay, players will be able to exploit each bird’s unique abilities to destroy the pigs’ fortifications.
Rovio Classics: Angry Birds includes all 8 original episodes from 2012:
To be solved with a slingshot, each level takes logic, talent, and physical strength, and this edition includes all 8 original episodes of 2012 Angry Birds, totaling over 390 levels.
To get through the toughest levels, the Rovio puzzle features all of the original classic characters as well as the Great Eagle. Rovio Classics: Angry Birds costs $0.99 (roughly 85 INR) on Android and is free of in-app purchases and adverts. The badge to find the game in the Google Play Store can be found below. For installation, you’ll need Android 6.0 or later.
“We are extremely grateful to have such an amazing community of engaged fans that care deeply about our games.” says Rovio CEO Alex Pelletier-Normand. “Angry Birds has touched so many people and has been a large presence in mobile gaming. After hearing the outcry from our fans, we just had to find a way to bring Angry Birds back.”
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
“League of Legends” 2022 LPL spring playoffs schedule is postponed again, online from April 12
The League of Legends Professional League officially issued an announcement announcing that the 2022 LPL spring playoff schedule was postponed again.
The announcement pointed out that in order to fully cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control work and ensure the health and safety of players and staff, the League of Legends competition committee has evaluated and fully communicated with the clubs to decide – on the playoffs originally scheduled to resume on April 8. The schedule will be postponed until April 12 to continue online.
The League of Legends professional league official pointed out in the announcement that the competition time of the spring finals will be announced separately, and players are requested to continue to pay attention to the follow-up updates. If there are other adjustments in the future, it will communicate with you as soon as possible.
The DNS has learned that on March 29, the League of Legends professional league official has released an announcement for the first time to announce the postponement of the 2022 LPL spring playoff schedule. At that time, the playoff schedule originally scheduled from April 1 to April 7 will be postponed to April 8 to be played online.
In mid-March, League of Legends officials also announced that the remaining games of the regular season will be adjusted to online games from March 15th.
After Apple iPhone 13 Pro is set to 90 frames, “Peace Elite” cannot run full, the official response
This evening, “Peace Elite” officially responded to the iPhone 13 Pro series high-brush adaptation problem, saying that after investigation, it confirmed the two main problems of the iPhone’s high-brush, and both of them have been in progress for a long time. Fixes and optimizations.
Can’t run full after setting it to 90 frames
The DNS has learned that the official “Peace Elite” stated that after the iPhone first released a model that supports high brushing, it also completed the high brushing adaptation before the Spring Festival version, providing “90 frames” for iPhone 13 Pro series users. Framerate options. Under the premise that the game runs stably, there will be no additional limit on the number of frames. However, after the high frame option was opened, it received feedback from some players that the actual frame rate could not reach 90 frames.
After communicating with the Apple team, “Elite for Peace” officially confirmed that the high frame rate of the iPhone 13 Pro series has a gear. Such gear design will make other frame options, not in the gear in actual use. Affected to a certain extent, it finally runs in the vicinity of 90 frames. After many tests and experiences, the current frame rate stability and picture fluency are reasonable and comfortable.
Frame rate instability after enabling Guided Access
In addition, after the iPhone 13 Pro series devices opened the 90-frame option, the “Peace Elite” official also received feedback that the number of frames would be unstable when the guided access was turned on, which has a great impact on players who are accustomed to using this feature.
The official “Peace Elite” stated that it also discussed the cause of the problem with Apple, and it was determined that the guided access function would affect the adaptive frame rate adjustment of the mobile phone, causing the frame rate to fluctuate. After the major version update, it will provide an exclusive identification and adaptation solution to solve the problem of unstable frame rates under guided access.
- [Update August 18] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Huawei Watch 3 series new system improvement update has arrived for non-beta tester
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series receiving August 2022 security patch in over six countries
- Huawei P40 global units get the August 2022 security patch update
- Huawei Mate 50 premium cover leaked online, Check all design
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 received new system optimization following the iOS Music control feature
- Breaking: Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update is expanding for global users
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new version 31.8.20 [APK]
- Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
- Galaxy Watch 5 series has the most advanced sleep monitoring technology in the world
Apps4 hours ago
[Update August 18] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps4 days ago
[Update Aug 14] Huawei Video has been updated to the new build 22.214.171.1240, Here you can check the download link
Apps4 days ago
[Update August 14] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Harmony OS5 days ago
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 firmware update improves your device
HarmonyOS 3.04 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 receiving one more HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update that brings amazing features
Apps1 day ago
Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
News1 week ago
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
Apps4 days ago
Update your Huawei Health app [126.96.36.1990: APK]