On February 22, 2021
After a wait of two weeks, finally, the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro smartphone users are started receiving the January 2021 security patch update. The company has rolled out this update with version number Oxygen_14.E.22_022_2101280011 for OnePlus 7T and Oxygen_14.E.22_022_2101280011 for OnePlus 7T Pro smartphone users. The installation package size of this patch update is 2.6GB for both devices while the changelog also the same as well as the older one which you can consider below.
A week ago, OnePlus has officially rolled out the Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 open beta program for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series smartphone users. The company has collected feedback on the Android 11 open beta program to its users and also the company has backed this beta program while again sent the Android 10 version to secure your devices with the January 2021 security patch.
OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, and OnePlus 7T Pro smartphone holders are now started receiving the January 2021 security patch update in India, Europe and globally. In this update, users have received the Android security patch update in the month of January 2021 as well as the updated GMS package to 2020.09. Below you can find the software information as well as the download link.
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series Jan 2021 patch update software information:
OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- India & Global- OxygenOS 10.3.8
- Europe – OxygenOS 10.0.11
- India – OxygenOS 10.3.8.HD65AA
- Europe – OxygenOS 10.0.16.HD65BA
- Global – OxygenOS 10.0.16.HD65A
OnePlus 7T Pro
- India – OxygenOS 10.3.8.HD01AA
- Europe – OxygenOS 10.0.14.HD01BA
- Global – OxygenOS 10.0.14.HD01AA
What’s new in this update:
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.01
- Updated GMS package to 2020.09.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
NOTE: WE RECOMMENDED YOU TO BEFORE UPDATE YOUR DEVICE KEEP SAFE YOUR OLD PROPERTY AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE PROPER INTERNET CONNECTION.
Google Play Store Latest Version 30.8.14 Download for Android Device
Google Play Store is a very popular Android application. Which is needed by every android user. You can download or buy millions of apps, games, and other media on your Android device in the Google Play Store. You can find programs for a wide range of interests. You can download an app or game by navigating to the app or game page in the Play Store and tapping Install.
If you are a reader of ours, then you must know that we provide information about updates to the Google Play Store on a regular basis. More recently, Google has released a new update for the Google Play Store, which comes with version number 30.8.14 with many improvements.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK V30.8.14
Google play store download link is available for android users through the below link which will redirect you to the most trusted website for google play store download apkmirror. From here when you click you will find yourself on the website of apkmirror and by clicking the download button below you will get the apk file.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE 30.8.14 APK For All Android Devices: Click Here
To download Play Store for your Android device, you need to select the appropriate version for your device. That is, you have to check what is the Android OS of your device, you will be able to check it through the settings of your Android device.
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the apk, you have to give permission to your device to install the apk file.
Remember, if you’ve allowed downloads from unknown sources, reinstall your security settings.
installing the google play store
Step 1: Check your current version Android version and play store version as well
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK (30.8.16 )
Step 3: Deal with security permissions (Allow Unknown source)
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
Apps related to Google Play Store
Join Our PlayStore Google Group On FaceBook: Tap Here
Oneplus headphones will now fully support Android phone pop-ups
Now like the Oppo Headphones, the pop-up window of the OnePlus Headphones requires the “Huanlu” app to be downloaded to get it, and it requires a model running Android 7.0 or above. Supported headphones include: OnePlus Buds N, OnePlus Buds Pro, OnePlus Buds Z2, OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Buds Z
In the “Huanlu” app, select “Lab Function” – open the “Device Connection Popup”, and set [Notification Permission Settings], [Battery Management Permission Settings], [Cleanup Security Permission Settings] and [Floating Window Permission Settings]. ] Total 4 permission settings.
At present, OnePlus and Oppo are seamlessly integrated into system development and other aspects, and headset pop-up window customization can also be done simultaneously, which is also a good experience for users.
Android Auto Receives A New Update With Version Number 7.5.6213 [Download Link]
Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror the features of an Android device, such as a smartphone, on a car dashboard information and entertainment head unit.
Once an Android device is paired with a car head unit, the system can mirror certain apps on the vehicle’s display. Supported apps include GPS mapping and navigation, music playback, SMS, telephone, and web search. The system supports both touchscreen and button-controlled head units. Hands-free operation via voice command is available and recommended to reduce driver distraction.
Recently Google has released a new update for Android Auto which comes with the build number 7.5.6213 and brings with it a variety of changes and bugs and improvements in security and performance.
Android Auto 7.5.6213 Details
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 16) click the link below and You can download it according to the Android version of your mobile.
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.6213: Click Here
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.621388 (20 May 2022): Click Here
- Update Size:- 35.47 MB
What’s New in this Update
• Improved Do Not Disturb functionality.
• Dark mode on car UI is now independent of the phone.
•Bug fixes and other improvements.
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community g.co/android-auto community
Google Android Auto Features:-
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Receive updates about your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on news, and see last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving and set Do Not Disturb while driving messages.
• Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just one tap.
• Access your Contacts folder using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many other messaging apps, and send and receive messages with Google Assistant.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Much more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
This article has been created with an educational and informational purpose. You can download and update the Google Android Auto application through the play store or through your trusted source. You can also download it from the link given above. But you decide at your own discretion.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
- Galaxy Watch 5 official promo first look with new images
- [Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (184.108.40.2062)
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest build 31.7.27 [APK]
- Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome”
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro configured with full exposure, supports intelligent noise reduction
- Samsung Galaxy A23 5G officially released: Snapdragon 695 + 50MP quad camera
- Breaking: Galaxy S22 series finally receives the One UI 5.0/Android 13 beta update
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 major update release for global users [HarmonyOS 3.0]
- Download Link: Bixby Voice getting a new build 220.127.116.11 [APK]
- Google Pixel 6 / Pro / 6a mobile phones start to push firmware update
Apps1 week ago
[Update August 01] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps7 hours ago
[Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (18.104.22.1682)
News1 week ago
[Update July 31] Galaxy Watch 4 Series One UI Watch 4.5 Tracker
HarmonyOS 3.01 week ago
They took the Huawei Watch 3 series to the next level with HarmonyOS 3.0 full features
Apps1 week ago
Download the Google Play Store new build 31.5.17 [APK]
News7 days ago
Galaxy S22 series August 2022 Security update rolling out widely [Country wise Build]
HarmonyOS 3.01 week ago
Breaking: Huawei P50 series receiving HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update
Galaxy watch1 week ago
See new images of Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro