Xiaomi is the first company in the world to have introduced the two Android-based version in one year. In the month of April 2020, Xiaomi has launched the Android 11-based MIUI 12 and after that, the company has rolled out the beta/stable version of this update then the company has introduced the second version of MIUI 12.5 at the end of the year.
Basically, MIUI 12.5 version is a testing version of MIUI 13, the companies developers indicated that the MIUI 13 will come in Q2, 2021. According to all reports, this is clearly visible, before the launch of MIUI 13, the company has looking to understand all the technical issues through the MIUI 12.5.
Now let’s come to the title article, in the Chinese market Xiaomi has already rolled out the MIUI 12.5 beta update to its eligible devices and now the company has officially announced that the global users could receive the MIUI 12.5 beta update since February 8, 2021.
MIUI 12.5 Features:
- According to Xiaomi, MIUI 12.5 may be a faster UI and new privacy features. Xiaomi added that the system UI was redesigned, the memory usage was reduced by 20%, the background memory usage was reduced by a mean of 35%, and therefore the system application power consumption was reduced by a mean of 25%.
- The MIUI AI motion algorithm has been upgraded, and also the rendering capability is 20 times the previous MIUI. It also brings an innovative dynamic visual design
- The new super wallpaper Snow Mountain is found on the most peak of the Siguniang Mountains in Sichuan. Other locations in Super Wallpaper Earth include Shipwreck Bay in Greece and Blade Mountain in Italy.
- The MIUI 12.5 also complements natural tactile feedback through subtle vibrations. It provides privacy protection for the clipboard and may show which application reads the clipboard content and holds record access rights.
- The MIUI 12.5 enables the sandbox mechanism and separates the album independently. Other privacy features include improved browser privacy protection, Xiaomi App Store privacy protection, and more.
- It also brings collaboration between phone and laptop, so you’ll view mobile notifications on your computer, copy text to your phone and paste it directly onto your computer, open a screenshot of your phone directly on your computer, and you’ll see your phone is on the pc.
- MIUI 12.5 combines natural notification sounds co-created with global sound artists. Xiaomi says that there are over 120 sounds of cosmic creatures for you to combine and match. It adds a brand new system effect that’s derived from natural elements, stereo surround sound field, and everyone’s sounds are designed for dual speakers.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 22.214.171.124 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.