The Korean tech giant Samsung has busy to providing Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta/stable updates to its eligible devices. The company has already released the stable version of this update to its so many devices, but some of the devices yet waiting for the One UI 3.0 update. According to the news the company has taken a few more weeks to release this update for those devices that have not received yet.
Now let’s back to the title, Samsung has recently launched its new Galaxy series with the name of Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ 5G and Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G smartphones. All of these devices come with Samsung’s latest Android 11 based One UI 3.1. Now the company has launched the upgraded version of One UI 3.0 with more interesting features.
So, our DNS team providing you to all information about the latest One UI 3.1. Below you can check the compatible devices, features and release date.
Samsung One UI 3.1 compatible Device List:
- Galaxy S21 (Pre-installed)
- Galaxy S21+ (Pre-installed)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (Pre-installed)
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 5G
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy Tab S7+
- Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G
Note: The above list is not approved by the company, it is made according to the specification.
Samsung One UI 3.1: Features:
- No information about the features, but you can expect major camera improvements and new photography features. Samsung launched several camera features including Single Take in One UI 2.1 with the Galaxy S20 series earlier this year.
- Some of the major changes include new camera features like Director’s View, new display features like Eye Comfort Shield, and the arrival of the Google Discover feed on One UI Home.
- Google Discover will be available to all units of the Galaxy S21 series. In addition, you will have the option to use Samsung Free/Samsung Daily instead of Google Discover. Plus, an option to disable the side panel altogether.
- In addition, Samsung’s upcoming One UI 3.1 added new animated call background videos and lets you choose one of them between Google Discover or Samsung Free.
- Coming to the camera features, One UI 3.1 also shows a new focus enhancer feature on the Galaxy S21 Ultra, ratio 3:4, and allows you to record videos with the rear and front-facing cameras at the same time.
Release Date of Samsung One UI 3.1:
Samsung has launched the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 on January 14, 2021, with the Galaxy S21 series.
If we get any information from the company, we will update this article, so stay connected with us to get further information.
Google Play Store Latest Version 30.8.14 Download for Android Device
Google Play Store is a very popular Android application. Which is needed by every android user. You can download or buy millions of apps, games, and other media on your Android device in the Google Play Store. You can find programs for a wide range of interests. You can download an app or game by navigating to the app or game page in the Play Store and tapping Install.
If you are a reader of ours, then you must know that we provide information about updates to the Google Play Store on a regular basis. More recently, Google has released a new update for the Google Play Store, which comes with version number 30.8.14 with many improvements.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK V30.8.14
Google play store download link is available for android users through the below link which will redirect you to the most trusted website for google play store download apkmirror. From here when you click you will find yourself on the website of apkmirror and by clicking the download button below you will get the apk file.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE 30.8.14 APK For All Android Devices: Click Here
To download Play Store for your Android device, you need to select the appropriate version for your device. That is, you have to check what is the Android OS of your device, you will be able to check it through the settings of your Android device.
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the apk, you have to give permission to your device to install the apk file.
Remember, if you’ve allowed downloads from unknown sources, reinstall your security settings.
installing the google play store
Step 1: Check your current version Android version and play store version as well
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK (30.8.16 )
Step 3: Deal with security permissions (Allow Unknown source)
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
Apps related to Google Play Store
Join Our PlayStore Google Group On FaceBook: Tap Here
Oneplus headphones will now fully support Android phone pop-ups
Now like the Oppo Headphones, the pop-up window of the OnePlus Headphones requires the “Huanlu” app to be downloaded to get it, and it requires a model running Android 7.0 or above. Supported headphones include: OnePlus Buds N, OnePlus Buds Pro, OnePlus Buds Z2, OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Buds Z
In the “Huanlu” app, select “Lab Function” – open the “Device Connection Popup”, and set [Notification Permission Settings], [Battery Management Permission Settings], [Cleanup Security Permission Settings] and [Floating Window Permission Settings]. ] Total 4 permission settings.
At present, OnePlus and Oppo are seamlessly integrated into system development and other aspects, and headset pop-up window customization can also be done simultaneously, which is also a good experience for users.
Android Auto Receives A New Update With Version Number 7.5.6213 [Download Link]
Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror the features of an Android device, such as a smartphone, on a car dashboard information and entertainment head unit.
Once an Android device is paired with a car head unit, the system can mirror certain apps on the vehicle’s display. Supported apps include GPS mapping and navigation, music playback, SMS, telephone, and web search. The system supports both touchscreen and button-controlled head units. Hands-free operation via voice command is available and recommended to reduce driver distraction.
Recently Google has released a new update for Android Auto which comes with the build number 7.5.6213 and brings with it a variety of changes and bugs and improvements in security and performance.
Android Auto 7.5.6213 Details
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 16) click the link below and You can download it according to the Android version of your mobile.
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.6213: Click Here
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.621388 (20 May 2022): Click Here
- Update Size:- 35.47 MB
What’s New in this Update
• Improved Do Not Disturb functionality.
• Dark mode on car UI is now independent of the phone.
•Bug fixes and other improvements.
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community g.co/android-auto community
Google Android Auto Features:-
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Receive updates about your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on news, and see last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving and set Do Not Disturb while driving messages.
• Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just one tap.
• Access your Contacts folder using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many other messaging apps, and send and receive messages with Google Assistant.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Much more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
This article has been created with an educational and informational purpose. You can download and update the Google Android Auto application through the play store or through your trusted source. You can also download it from the link given above. But you decide at your own discretion.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
Apps1 week ago
[Update August 01] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps2 days ago
[Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (22.214.171.1242)
News1 week ago
[Update July 31] Galaxy Watch 4 Series One UI Watch 4.5 Tracker
Apps1 week ago
Download the Google Play Store new build 31.5.17 [APK]
News1 week ago
Galaxy S22 series August 2022 Security update rolling out widely [Country wise Build]
Galaxy watch1 week ago
See new images of Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
Google Pixel1 week ago
Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro: the possible launch date is leaked
News1 week ago
Samsung Galaxy S22 users facing Adaptive Display Stutter issue in some apps