OnePlus 8T smartphone users have started receiving the November 2020 security patch update in EEA (European Economic Area) and Global. The latest software update is based on OxygenOS and it bumps with build number Oxygen_15.E.22_0225_2101010528 for EEA users and Oxygen_15.O.21_0215_2101010247 for Global users.
According to the changelog, this update optimized the experience of full-screen gestures and increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed. Also fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery network. Check the changelog below as well as the download link.
OnePlus 8T November 2020 patch Changelog: (EEA and Global)
- Oxygen_15.E.22_0225_2101010528 (For EEA)
- Oxygen_15.O.21_0215_2101010247 (For Global)
- 2.7GB (For EEA and Global)
- Optimized the experience of full-screen gestures.
- Increased fingerprint unlocks success rates for faster unlock speed.
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment).
- Fixed the issue that the media player may pause abnormally.
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11.
- Optimized the image quality on the nightscape Gallery.
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery Network.
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation.
- Improved the stability of communication.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
NOTE: WE RECOMMENDED YOU TO BEFORE UPDATE YOUR DEVICE KEEP SAFE YOUR OLD PROPERTY AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE PROPER INTERNET CONNECTION.
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro gets the stable OxygenOS 13 along with the October 2022 patches
OnePlus has begun rolling out the new OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone, which includes the October 2022 security patch. Following the OxygenOS 13 beta preview, owners of both models can now install the new features brought by Android 13 or OxygenOS 13.
The latest update, which is now available for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone users, is available for both participants who are running on stable versions and those who are still in the beta phase. Now, the new update adds some important improvements to your device, providing a smooth experience.
OnePlus 9 series has already got the superior features with the OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 and now the improvement for security with the unwanted malware and secure Android bulletin, this update has arrived for users. The update comes with the new build LE2111_11_F.16 for the OnePlus 9 and LE2121_11_F.16 for the OnePlus 9 Pro.
OnePlus OxygenOS 13 update brings the improvements and October 2022 patches:
First and foremost, the update is available for both models in all regions, though the company has made no official statements regarding the rollout progress. However, the person has shared a screenshot of the new changes available in the OxygenOS 13 beta 2 update.
According to the changelog, the October 2022 security will protect your device and bring new device stability to improve your performance. The second notable change is the resolution of a scrolling issue discovered in the notification drawer. The third is that the fixes are photo sync in the HeyTab cloud. The update also improves some applications.
OnePlus 9 series OxygenOS 13 update changelog:
- Integrates the October 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down.
- Fixes a scrolling lag issue with the notification drawer.
- Fixes an issue where photos cannot be synced in the HeyTap Cloud.
If you are owners of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro and have not yet received an update notification, you can install the latest firmware using the download link provided by XDA developers.
OnePlus 9 Pro:
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
OnePlus N300 supports 33W fast charging and is set to release next month
Recently, OnePlus revealed some details about its upcoming Nord N300, which supports 33W wired charging. OnePlus spokesman Spencer Blank said that the device will hit the North American market next month when it will arrive as a successor to the OnePlus N200.
As for its pricing, from the N200’s suggested retail price of $239, the N300 shouldn’t be too expensive either.
Sure, you might think 33W fast charging is nothing, but it’s actually faster than most current flagship phones on the North American market: Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22, and Pixel 7 Pro all Charge less than 33W. Of course, the OnePlus flagship can reach 125W, but the N300 is only a mid-range model.
In addition, the N300 will be equipped with a MediaTek processor and, like the N200, will be equipped with a 90Hz refresh rate screen.
The OnePlus N300 5G smartphone has previously passed the FCC certification, which is slightly later than the OnePlus N200 5G that was released in June last year.
Like the previous generation, the OnePlus Nord N200 5G flaunts a 6.49-inch IPS LCD punch-hole display with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 405ppi pixel density, and 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 480 chip and features three rear cameras, including a 13-megapixel wide-angle camera (f/2.2), a 2-megapixel macro camera (f/2.4), and a 2-megapixel. Depth camera (f/2.4). There is also support for a 16-megapixel front-facing camera (f/2.1) for selfies and video calls.
OnePlus 9 Series Gets Android 13 (ColorOS 13) Open Beta [Download]
The series of updates of OnePlus is going on continuously. Recently, OnePlus has released Android 13 (ColorOS 13) open beta updates for the OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9RT, and OnePlus 9R users in the Chinese market. But still, global users of OnePlus will have to wait a little longer for oxygenOS 13.
OnePlus users will be happy with the arrival of the new update in the market, but it will be sad that why the update is limited to China only. We expect the company to soon release the Android 13 (ColorOS 13) open beta update for OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9RT, and OnePlus 9R users in the international market.
This update is going to be great for the users of OnePlus 9 series. The Android 13-based ColorOS 13 open beta version brings a huge changelog along with several optimizations and a slew of new features for a better user experience.
The Android 13 beta version for OnePlus 9 devices adds Audik Design theme colors, aquatic effects, and world clock tracking technology, and upgrades the Quantum Animation engine to version 4.0, adding behavioral judgment, recognition, and more.
In addition, the update optimizes the UI level, dynamic effects, layout interface, card design, system illustration, and card design so that complex features can be recognized in an efficient manner for users.
[Changelog for OnePlus 9R and OnePlus 9 RT]
- Added aquatic design theme color to improve visual comfort
- Added aquatic effects, the animation incorporates the aquatic design concept, and the style is real and flexible
- Added world clock tracking technology to simulate real projection effects based on sun and moon orientation
- Added the world clock on the main screen to display clock information in different time zones
- Upgrade the quantum animation engine to version 4.0, add behavior judgment, recognize complex gestures, and optimize the interaction mode
- Optimize the UI level to bring a clear and orderly visual experience
- Optimize the dynamic effect, simulate the real physical motion trajectory, and the effect is natural and coherent
- Optimize the responsive layout of the interface, adapt to different screen sizes, and improve visual reading comfort
- Optimize card design, classify and integrate information, and improve the speed of information acquisition
- Optimized fonts, more coordinated typesetting, and increased legibility
- Optimize system illustrations, integrate diverse cultures, and enrich illustration content
[Efficient and convenient]
- Added intelligent meeting assistant to improve meeting network and shorthand experience, and add notification light reminder
- Added support for one-key meetings and intelligent sorting of meeting minutes to improve office efficiency
- Added large folders, a new desktop folder experience, the one-step opening of applications in the folder, and support for sliding pages
- Added a smart screen, which supports the display of music, taxi, and takeaway dynamic information under the screen status (supports some applications)
- Added NFC college campus card, you can travel on campus without a card (support for some colleges and universities)
- Double-click the power button to quickly display the health code
- Added Media Play Center to optimize the operation experience of the Control Center
- Added smart schedule management and conflict reminders to rationally arrange a personal time
- Added support for importing Dingding schedules with one click and adding email schedules with one click
- Added support for schedule recognition, you can recognize the current interface schedule through the screen recognition function and import it to the calendar with one click
- Added screenshot editing support for graffiti and upgraded graffiti brushes
- Added support for adding cards on the desktop, providing a more personalized information display and enriching the playability of the desktop
- Upgrade Super Recording to version 2.0, enhance searchability, support exporting graphic data
- Optimize Xiaobu’s suggestion card, and dynamically recommend applications and services in multiple scenarios
- Upgrade the cross-screen interconnection to version 2.0, support phone audio calls to answer and hang up on the PC side, and switch between the two ends freely
- Optimized the ability to open multiple mobile applications on the PC side of the cross-screen interconnection, support multitasking, and improve work efficiency
- Optimize mobile phone screen projection, support content adaptive screen projection layout, and screen projection and mobile phone use do not interfere with each other
- Added various Emoji materials, supports setting contact avatars, and creates more personalized avatars
- Added time-based screen display, providing more personalized style settings for the screen
- Optimized portrait drawing and shadow screen display, supports multiple brushes and line colors
- Added the function of one-click automatic coding of shared pictures, identifying and blurring personal information in chat records to protect privacy and security
- Added permission suggestions, intelligently recommend permissions, and improve computer security
- Added anti-malicious induced installation application function, supports intelligent blocking of malicious pop-ups and advertisements
- Added timed elimination of clipboard content to protect personal privacy information
- Optimized private safe, using advanced AES full file encryption scheme to enhance the security of private files
- Optimize the security protection of payment scenarios, making payment safe and worry-free
- Added automatic switching to children’s mode when using the children’s space browser to protect children’s health
- Added ambient light detection in children’s space to trigger reminders
- Added children’s space to automatically turn on the eye protection mode to protect children’s eyesight
- Added family space to view family health data, comprehensively protect and care for family members
- Added family space health abnormality data and fall detection reminder
- Optimizing the openness of the ear canal, building an ecosystem of ear canal capabilities, and facilitating access to third-party applications
- Added self-developed VRS technology to dynamically adjust resolution, enhance performance, reduce power consumption, and improve the gaming experience
- Upgrade HyperBoost GPA frame stabilization technology to version 4.0 to achieve a stable frame rate in key scenes, balancing performance and power consumption
Changelog for OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro:
- Optimize system stability and fluency
- Fixed multitasking interface not appearing Gaussian blur
- Fixed a probabilistic splash screen when the app returns to the desktop
- Fix the notification bar icon display overlapping in the landscape screen
- Update the Android security patch to September 2022 to improve system security
- Fixed the icon of the camera function cannot be dragged
- Fixed WLAN failure to connect automatically
- OnePlus 9 RT Open beta F.07 build: Download link
- OnePlus 9R Open beta F.10 build: Download Link
- OnePlus 9 Pro Open beta F.11: Download Link
- OnePlus 9 Open beta F.11: Download Link
- Firstly, you need to transfer the ZIP file to the phone’s internal storage root folder
- after this process go to Settings
- From System, click on the System Updates
- Hit the local upgrade option
- Select ZIP file