Honor Band 6 getting latest software update that brings new features and optimizations
Honor has launched its latest new fitness tracker smart Band namely Honor Band 6 in the month of November last year. The Honor Band 6 comes with 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, female health management, SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring, Huawei Trurelax stress tracker, 10 sports modes, and more.
Now let’s come to the article title, Honor Band 6 users have started releasing the latest software update with version number 10.1.2.12. This update brings new features as well as optimizations to improves the user experience. Check the features and more information below.
Read Also: Honor Band 5i receiving a new software update that brings SpO2 and Music Control feature
Honor Band 6 version 10.1.2.12 changelog:
- 10.1.2.12 upgraded from 10.1.0.92
WHAT’ NEW IN this UPDATE:
- Optimize the user experience of the alarm clock
- Optimize the system interface display
- Optimize the user experience of exercise recording in some scenarios
- Optimize the user experience of message notification
- Fix the problem of dial display
- Fix the problem that the bracelet does not prompt the alarm page in some scenes.
Previous update changelog: (10.1.0.92)
- Fix the problem of Alipay binding failure with low probability.
- Fix some dial display problems
- Optimize the card sliding experience
- Optimize some interface display effects
- Optimize the experience of turning the wrist on the screen.
- Optimize system stability.
- The update is currently rolling out in China
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE HONOR BAND 6?
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, click on Devices.
- You will get the device name, click on it.
- Choose Firmware update and download it.
Honor X40, X30 and V40 light luxury devices are lineups with MagicOS 7.0 closed beta
Last year, Honor launched its new OS – MagicOS 7.0 along with the Android 13 operating system to its eligible devices. Now the company is opening MagicOS 7.0 closed beta registration for three Honor devices namely the Honor X40, Honor X30, and Honor V40 light luxury Edition.
The Honor X40, X30, and V40 light luxury smartphones users are now able to register into the Android 13 operating system that comes with MagicOS 7.0. In this internal beta testing, the company has selected 2000 users for each device, and further, the number of users will increase.
If you are a user of the devices mentioned above and want to know the features of MagicOS 7.0 then you install the latest MagicOS 6.0 version and later will go on the Honor Club app to process the further instructions.
Honor X40 model number and required MagicOS 6.0 version:
Honor X30 model number and required MagicOS 6.0 version:
Honor V40 light luxury Edition model number and required MagicOS 6.0 version:
The MagicOS 7.0 internal beta testing for the Honor X40, X30, and V40 light luxury smartphones are supportable on the Honor Club app side, and it does not work on the PC version. So remember that users will install the latest version of this app on their devices.
Meanwhile, smartphone users can enter the application market to upgrade the “Honor Club” App to the latest version or Upgrade via “Honor Club App-> My-> Check for Updates.
- All of the eligible Honor devices must install the required official version to install MagicOS 7.0.
- The Honor devices must install the latest version of the applications to use the seamless app features.
- The major update will not erase your previous data, but users must take a device backup.
- To install this latest version users will use a strong internet connection or Wi-Fi.
If you like our article, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
Honor Magic 5 Design Exposure: Breaking away from Huawei’s genes, the three-camera ring is eye-catching
According to the news Honor Magic 5 will be released on February 27th, the whistleblower @SPinfoJP has now drawn a rendering of the appearance of this model, and several digital bloggers confirmed that the rendering is consistent with the The design of the real machine basically matches.
Judging from the existing information, the new Honor Magic 5 series will continue to adopt the popular circular design, containing three lenses arranged in an equilateral triangle, one of which is a periscope telephoto lens, and the bottom is a flash. At the same time, according to the “100X” silkscreen on the lens cover, the machine will support up to 100x digital zoom.
According to the current known information, the new Honor Magic 5 series will be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 flagship platform, equipped with a 6.8-inch eye-protecting flexible screen, support 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, and is one of the few simultaneous charging devices in the world. A top flagship phone with structured light capability and IP68 dust and water resistance.
we know it house reported that Honor CEO Zhao Ming previously stated that the Magic 5 series will be built as a high-end flagship with leading image, communication, security, and intelligence.
Honor 80 GT confirmed to be equipped with an ice-block cooling system, adding that “only the temperature should be locked in”
Honor officially brought the latest preheating information of Honor 80 GT this morning, confirming that the machine is equipped with an ice-cold cooling system, and said that “only the temperature should be locked.”
According to reports, the Honor 80 GT has reconstructed the heat dissipation architecture, with 4386mm 2 giant arterial bionic VC, 74mm ultra-long arterial fibers, and a track-style support column array.
We learned that the Honor 80 GT will be equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ processor and a dedicated graphics chip designed for the e-sports experience. In addition, the Honor 80 GT will use the dual-core joint tuning of the Turbo X system engine and partner with the superframe engine to bring players a gaming experience.
According to previous revelations, the Honor 80 GT uses a centered single-hole 120Hz OLED straight screen with a 1.5K resolution, supports 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, uses a plastic middle frame, and supports 66W fast charging.