Telegram is a freeware, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging (IM) software and application service. The service also provides end-to-end encrypted video calling, VoIP, file sharing and several other features. It was initially launched for iOS on 14 August 2013 and Android in October 2013. The application servers of Telegram are distributed worldwide to decrease data load, while the operational center is currently based in Dubai. Telegram apps are available for desktop and mobile platforms including official apps for Android, iOS, Windows, macOS and Linux, as well as for the now-discontinued Windows Phone.
After the revised policy of WhatsApp users have now turn into the next social platform that keep their data secure and under this Telegram is the first option for the users. In this line-up, 25 million worldwide users have joined the Telegram application in only just 72 hours. This is a major achievement for any messaging platform. These new users came from 38% from Asia, 27% from Europe, 21% from Latin America and 8% from MENA. There has been a lot of changes in the number of Telegram application this year as compared to the previous year, and looking at the number of users, it can be said that 1.5 million users are daily sign-up on Telegram.
Telegram has protected the user’s data safe all over the world and it does for the users in the last 7 years, also it has defined what a messaging app can do. Now below you can check the features also you can download this app by going to Google Play Store for Android users and AppStore for iOS users.
Some Quick features of TELEGRAM:
- Editing messages
- Sending documents and videos up to 2GB
- Deleting messages without a trace
- Native desktop and tablet apps
- Multiple accounts and Chat folders
- Usernames instead of phone numbers
- Granular privacy settings
- Group chats of up to 200,000 members
- Admin tools and stats for group owners
- Voice Chats for up to 5,000 participants
- 20,000+ high-quality Animated stickers
- Custom Color Themes like Retro
- Video messages
- One-to-many channels
- Video editing tools
- API and Bot platform for developers
- Programmed emoji🎯🎳⚽️🏀🎲🎰
- Disappearing photos or videos
- Self-Destructing end-to-end encrypted Chats
- Partial selection for messages
- Scheduled and silent messages
- Pinned messages and polls
- Persistent chat history
- Saved Messages and Drafts
- Encrypted Voice and Video Calls.
Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ was released on September 8, 2023, featuring impressive specifications and a distinctive design. It comes with top-of-the-line features.
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has a large 6.82-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display has a wide color gamut and supports 1.07 billion colors. It also has a high-frequency PWM dimming feature that helps to reduce eye strain. The screen is made of a second generation of Kunlun glass and has an equal four-sided design.
Here is a table that summarizes the key specifications of the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+’s display:
|Resolution||FHD+ (2720×1260 pixels)|
|Refresh rate||1-120Hz LTPO adaptive|
|Color gamut||P3 wide color gamut|
|Colors||1.07 billion colors|
|PWM dimming||Yes, 1440Hz high-frequency|
|Touch sampling rate||300Hz|
|Screen protection||The second generation of Kunlun glass|
|Design||Equal four-sided design|
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has a selfie camera with a 13MP sensor and f/2.4 aperture. It also has a 3D depth camera and facial recognition system. The phone has 16GB of RAM and 512 GB/1 TB of storage. The storage is expandable up to 256GB using an NM card.
Here is a table that summarizes the key specifications of the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+’s selfie camera and memory:
|Selfie camera||13MP sensor, f/2.4 aperture|
|Facial recognition system||Yes|
|Expandable storage||Up to 256GB NM card|
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has three cameras on the back. The main one is 48MP and can adjust its aperture for better photos. There’s also a 40MP ultra-wide camera and a 48MP super macro camera that can zoom in really close.
It has a big 5000mAh battery that charges super fast. You can charge it with a cable at 88W, or without a cable at 50W. It can even charge other devices wirelessly at 20W.
This phone is tough, it won’t get damaged by water or dust (IP68). It has fast Wi-Fi, the latest Bluetooth, and a USB Type-C port, but no headphone jack.
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ is a powerful and feature-rich smartphone that offers a great overall experience. It has a large and vibrant display, a powerful processor, plenty of RAM and storage, and a great camera system. The phone is also backed by a long-lasting battery and a fast charging system.
However, the phone does not have Google apps due to US sanctions. This may be a deal-breaker for some users. Overall, the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ is a great smartphone, but it is not perfect. It is a good choice for power users and anyone who wants the best possible smartphone experience.
Introducing HarmonyOS 3.1: Unveiling 3D AOD, Enhanced Lock Screen, Revamped Camera, Stunning Icons, and More
Huawei’s highly anticipated HarmonyOS 3.1 has arrived, bringing an array of exciting new features designed to enhance personalization, camera capabilities, satellite communication, icons, security, and even foldable phones. Immerse yourself in this captivating world of HarmonyOS 3.1 as we explore its remarkable features that promise to revolutionize your smartphone experience.
- 3D AOD: HarmonyOS 3.1 introduces a new 3D Always-on Display (AOD) feature that allows you to see more information on your lock screen, such as the time, date, weather, and notifications.
- New lock screen: The lock screen has also been redesigned in HarmonyOS 3.1, with a new look and feel that makes it easier to access your notifications and other information.
- Enhanced camera app: The camera app has been enhanced in HarmonyOS 3.1 with a number of new features, including a new zoom ring, a quick menu, and support for RAW image capture.
- New icons: The icons on your home screen and in your apps have been redesigned in HarmonyOS 3.1 with a new look and feel that is more consistent and visually appealing.
- Improved security: HarmonyOS 3.1 also includes a number of new security features, such as the ability to hide on-screen applications and manage background popup apps.
- Second-Gen Satellite: you can now enjoy second-generation satellite communication features. Say goodbye to limitations and hello to expanded connectivity. The software introduces a user-friendly interface, enabling seamless two-way SMS communication like never before. Stay connected, no matter where you are, with HarmonyOS 3.1.
- Support for foldable phones: HarmonyOS 3.1 includes support for foldable phones. The new home screen layout in HarmonyOS 3.1 is optimized for foldable phones, and the split-screen functionality can be used to run two apps side-by-side on a foldable phone.
HarmonyOS 3.1, has arrived with a range of exciting updates that promise to elevate your smartphone experience. While we previously had limited information, we now present a comprehensive article that sheds light on the new and improved features of HarmonyOS 3.1. Discover the advancements in personalization, camera capabilities, satellite communication, icons, security, and even support for foldable phones. Let’s delve into the world of HarmonyOS 3.1 and embrace a new era of smartphone innovation.
For the latest news, you can follow us!
2. Google News.
Samsung Introduces Major Camera Upgrade with Galaxy S24 Ultra
Samsung is making a big change to the zoom camera on its next flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S24 Ultra. The new phone will have a single telephoto camera that can zoom from 3x to 10x optically. This is a significant improvement over the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which had two telephoto cameras with 3x and 10x zoom. The new camera is also rumored to use a periscope lens, which is a type of lens that allows for greater zoom magnification. Periscope lenses are typically found in much larger cameras, so it’s exciting to see Samsung using one in a smartphone. (report from galaxy club)
Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra will have a single telephoto camera with a 5x optical zoom.
This is a significant improvement over the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which had two telephoto cameras with 3x and 10x zoom. The new camera is also rumored to use a periscope lens, which is a type of lens that allows for greater zoom magnification. Periscope lenses are typically found in much larger cameras, so it’s exciting to see Samsung using one in a smartphone.
Here are some of the benefits of having a 5x optical zoom camera:
- You can take better pictures of faraway objects.
- You can zoom in on details without losing quality.
- You can take more creative photos and videos.
Samsung has been using a set of two 10MP telephoto cameras (3x and 10x) for the past three years on its Galaxy S Ultra flagships. However, it looks like the company is making a change for the Galaxy S24 Ultra. The new phone is rumored to have a single 10MP telephoto camera with a 5x optical zoom.
There are a few reasons why Samsung might be making this change. First, it could be a way to simplify the camera system. Having two telephoto cameras can be confusing for some users, and it can also add to the overall cost of the phone. Second, a single telephoto camera with a longer zoom range could offer better image quality. This is because the camera would not have to switch between two different lenses, which can sometimes cause image degradation.
It’s also worth noting that Samsung has been rumored to be working on a continuous zoom lens for its future phones. This type of lens would allow users to zoom in and out smoothly, without any noticeable gaps in image quality. However, it’s unclear if this technology will be ready for the Galaxy S24 Ultra.
Overall, the change to a single 10MP telephoto camera with a 5x optical zoom is a significant one. It remains to be seen how this will affect the overall camera performance of the Galaxy S24 Ultra. However, it’s clear that Samsung is committed to improving the camera system on its flagship phones.
No further details about the resolution of the telephoto cameras on the Galaxy S24 Ultra have been revealed yet. However, it’s likely that Samsung will stick to the same resolution as the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which has 10MP telephoto cameras with 3x and 10x optical zoom.
The Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to be launched in early 2024, so we expect to see more information about its cameras by the end of this year. In the meantime, we can speculate about what features Samsung might include.
Here are some of the things we might see in the Galaxy S24 Ultra’s cameras:
- A new periscope lens that allows for longer zoom distances
- Improved image quality in low light
- New zoom modes, such as a hybrid zoom mode that combines optical and digital zoom
- A new portrait mode that uses AI to create more realistic portraits
It’s also possible that Samsung will introduce new camera features that we haven’t even thought of yet. The Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to be a major upgrade over the Galaxy S23 Ultra, so it’s sure to have some impressive camera features.
In addition to the camera, the Galaxy S24 Ultra is also expected to have some other major upgrades, including a new design, a faster processor, and more RAM and storage. It’s shaping up to be a very exciting phone, and we can’t wait to see it in person.
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.