Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi has started rolling out the latest software update for Redmi 8 smartphone users globally which is based on MIUI 12. This update brings a new swipe down from the upper left corner to open the notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center, upper right corner to open control center and optimize control center layout in landscape mode.
The latest firmware update comes with version number 184.108.40.206.QCNMIXM and the package size of this update are 4.0GB. You can check the changelog also the download link.
REDMI 8 MIUI 12 CHANGELOG:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control center
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
Status bar, Notification shade:
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
Redmi K40 pushes MIUI 12.5.14 stable version update: support memory expansion function
In addition to optimizing and fixing the lock screen, status bar, notification bar and other issues, in the MIUI 12.5.14 stable version, Redmi K40 supports the memory expansion function.
After the memory expansion function is enabled, the system will provide an additional 3GB of running memory. This function will take up part of the storage space, and the user needs to use it when the storage space is abundant.
Redmi K40 mobile phone MIUI 12.5.14 stable version update content:
Fixed the issue of flashing black when using the super wallpaper, when the screen is unlocked and the fingerprint is unlocked to enter the individual interface
Fix the problem that the function of lifting the bright screen does not work
Fix the issue that all lock screen messages disappear after hanging up the phone and the screen turns on
Fix the occasional problem that the content of the lock screen page is not displayed when the super wallpaper is turned on after using the theme
Status bar, notification bar
Optimize the floating notification blocking logic of incoming calls
Optimize the display of alarm notifications
Optimize the adaptation of notification center and tripartite theme
Optimize the adaptation of notification messages and dark mode
Fix the exception that the permission pop-up window overlaps when the notification is long pressed
Fix the exception of inconsistent notification size and background caused by app lock
Fix the issue that the notification bar cannot be pulled down when the screen is locked
Fix the exception that the suspension permission of missed calls failed to open
Fix the anomaly that the media control panel does not occasionally appear in the notification bar when playing music
Fix the abnormality of the occasional lock screen notification jitter when the bright screen is lifted
Fix the problem that the notification button occasionally displays abnormally in dark mode
Fix the problem that the page of selecting the content to be restored is displayed blank after switching to the dark mode
Mi Pad 5 Pro pushes MIUI 220.127.116.11 stable version update: system optimizes WeChat horizontal screen experience
According to netizens, recently, Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro ushered in the MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKYCNXM stable version update, the download package size is 51MB. Mainly the system optimizes the experience of WeChat in landscape mode.
Recently, a new version of WeChat has been updated. You can set personalized call ringtones and message notification tones; you can follow specific group members in a message do not disturb group; you can log in to the same WeChat account on computers, tablets, and other devices at the same time. Supports simultaneous use of WeChat on Android phones and tablets.
Team DNS is informed that the Mi Pad 5 series uses an 11-inch LCD screen, has a 2.5K resolution and a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, support Dolby Vision, TrueTone true color display, and hardware-level anti-blue light, and has passed the Rheinland Low Blue Light hardware solution certification.
In terms of configuration, Mi Pad 5 is equipped with Snapdragon 860 processor, 8720mAh battery, supports 33W fast charge; Mi Pad 5 Pro is equipped with Snapdragon 870 processor, has an 8600mAh battery, supports 67W fast charge.
The Mi Pad 5 series is also equipped with MIUI for Pad system, with a variety of split-screen modes, adapting to more than 300 mainstream applications, supporting high-definition games, high-definition video, efficient office, professional painting.
In terms of appearance, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 series weighs 515g and is 6.86mm thick. It has three colors of dark, dazzling white, and dark green.
Xiaomi Mi 10i getting Android 11 stable update along with two month patch
Xiaomi Mi 10i smartphone is a rebranded smartphone of Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G smartphone which is launched in China last year. The Mi 10i smartphone has come with MIUI 12 which is based on Android 10 out of the box.
In India, the smartphone has entered in the month of January 2021 and almost four months after the launch, the device has started receiving the Android 11 stable major update.
Now, the Mi 10i smartphone users capable to use all features of Google’s Android 11 and the company has attached the two months security patch with this. According to the changelog, the smartphone owners in India receiving the March and April 2021 security version in a single build number.
The all-new major update is rolling out by Xiaomi with the latest version number which is 22.214.171.124.RJSINXM and the package size is 2.7GB. aside from this, the next major system update for the Mi 10i smartphone users is MIUI 12.5 but the company has not responded on this matter yet.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Android 11 stable update log:
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2021. Increased system security.
- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2021. Increased system security.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i
- Android 11
- MIUI 12
HOW TO UPDATE MANUALLY?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
- Install the latest Google Play Store on your Wear OS Smartwatches [33.2.42]
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new build 33.2.12
- [Update November 19] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
- Huawei Petal Maps latest version 126.96.36.1990(001) brings Hazard alerts, Lane guidance and more
- Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.520 with new improvements
- Google Play Store gets the new update 33.1.17, Check the download link
- HarmonyOS 3.0 starts the fourth batch of public beta and stable rollout
- Huawei P60 is confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, but the launch date will be the big question
- [Tracker] Here you can check the all Google Play Store links
- Download Link: Google Play Store gets the latest build 33.2.12 [APK]