Apple is rolling out with three new features to the Maps in the iOS 14. Now You use the map on cycling biking and also path and road, Discover New and great places around you to eat, shop, and explore with Guides, and plan trips that include stops for Charging point for E-bike and cycles. Here’s how you can use these three features to get your job done easily through Maps.
HOW TO GET CYCLING DIRECTIONS FROM YOUR CURRENT LOCATION IN MAPS:
Do one of the following:
- Say your device something like “Hey Siri, give me cycling directions home.” Learn how to ask Siri.
- Tap your destination, tap Directions, then tap on cycle in the Maps.
- Touch and hold any spot on the map, tap Directions, then tap on cycle in the Maps.
Tap Go for the route you want.
Note: Before you tap Go, you can select other route options. For example, you can choose to avoid hills or busy roads.
You can turn off voice directions or change the volume.
- To end directions at any time,
- Tap End, or say something like “Hey Siri, stop navigating.”
Note: Instead of viewing turn-by-turn directions, you can see an overview map of your route or all of its directions in a list.
HOW TO USE GUIDES IN MAPS:
- To open one of the Guides, tap the search field, then do any of the following:
- Tap a cover that appears below Editors’ Picks.
- Tap See All, select an option at the top of the All Guides card, then tap a cover.
- Swipe down, choose a publisher, then tap a cover.
- Do any of the following:
- Tap on the Save option to save the guides for future use. It will be saved to your collections in ‘My Guide’.
- The Share option allows you to share your favorite guides to your family and friends via the new Share option.
- Add one of the collection to My Guides. To do so, tap ‘+’ option, then select one of your guide.
Note: Guides are available for select cities including San Francisco, New York, London, and Los Angeles, with many more cities coming.
HOW TO SET UP ELECTRIC VEHICLE ROUTING IN MAPS:
Install your vehicle’s app on your iPhone:
- In the App Store, search for the manufacturer of your vehicle.
- Download the app that supports EV routing for your vehicle.
- Open the app, then follow its setup instructions.
Connect Maps to your vehicle’s EV routing app:
- In Maps, tap on the ‘i’ button.
- Tap My Vehicles.
- Tap Connect Your Electric Vehicles.
- Choose your vehicle, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Choose a different vehicle when you get directions
If you drive multiple vehicles, you can change which vehicle Maps provides routing instructions.
- Get driving directions.
- Before you tap Go, swipe the route card up.
- Choose another electric vehicle, or if you’re driving a vehicle that doesn’t have an EV routing app on your iPhone, tap Different Car
Google Play Store Latest Version 30.8.14 Download for Android Device
Google Play Store is a very popular Android application. Which is needed by every android user. You can download or buy millions of apps, games, and other media on your Android device in the Google Play Store. You can find programs for a wide range of interests. You can download an app or game by navigating to the app or game page in the Play Store and tapping Install.
If you are a reader of ours, then you must know that we provide information about updates to the Google Play Store on a regular basis. More recently, Google has released a new update for the Google Play Store, which comes with version number 30.8.14 with many improvements.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK V30.8.14
Google play store download link is available for android users through the below link which will redirect you to the most trusted website for google play store download apkmirror. From here when you click you will find yourself on the website of apkmirror and by clicking the download button below you will get the apk file.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE 30.8.14 APK For All Android Devices: Click Here
To download Play Store for your Android device, you need to select the appropriate version for your device. That is, you have to check what is the Android OS of your device, you will be able to check it through the settings of your Android device.
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the apk, you have to give permission to your device to install the apk file.
Remember, if you’ve allowed downloads from unknown sources, reinstall your security settings.
installing the google play store
Step 1: Check your current version Android version and play store version as well
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK (30.8.16 )
Step 3: Deal with security permissions (Allow Unknown source)
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
Apps related to Google Play Store
Join Our PlayStore Google Group On FaceBook: Tap Here
Oneplus headphones will now fully support Android phone pop-ups
Now like the Oppo Headphones, the pop-up window of the OnePlus Headphones requires the “Huanlu” app to be downloaded to get it, and it requires a model running Android 7.0 or above. Supported headphones include: OnePlus Buds N, OnePlus Buds Pro, OnePlus Buds Z2, OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Buds Z
In the “Huanlu” app, select “Lab Function” – open the “Device Connection Popup”, and set [Notification Permission Settings], [Battery Management Permission Settings], [Cleanup Security Permission Settings] and [Floating Window Permission Settings]. ] Total 4 permission settings.
At present, OnePlus and Oppo are seamlessly integrated into system development and other aspects, and headset pop-up window customization can also be done simultaneously, which is also a good experience for users.
Android Auto Receives A New Update With Version Number 7.5.6213 [Download Link]
Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror the features of an Android device, such as a smartphone, on a car dashboard information and entertainment head unit.
Once an Android device is paired with a car head unit, the system can mirror certain apps on the vehicle’s display. Supported apps include GPS mapping and navigation, music playback, SMS, telephone, and web search. The system supports both touchscreen and button-controlled head units. Hands-free operation via voice command is available and recommended to reduce driver distraction.
Recently Google has released a new update for Android Auto which comes with the build number 7.5.6213 and brings with it a variety of changes and bugs and improvements in security and performance.
Android Auto 7.5.6213 Details
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 16) click the link below and You can download it according to the Android version of your mobile.
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.6213: Click Here
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.621388 (20 May 2022): Click Here
- Update Size:- 35.47 MB
What’s New in this Update
• Improved Do Not Disturb functionality.
• Dark mode on car UI is now independent of the phone.
•Bug fixes and other improvements.
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community g.co/android-auto community
Google Android Auto Features:-
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Receive updates about your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on news, and see last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving and set Do Not Disturb while driving messages.
• Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just one tap.
• Access your Contacts folder using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many other messaging apps, and send and receive messages with Google Assistant.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Much more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
This article has been created with an educational and informational purpose. You can download and update the Google Android Auto application through the play store or through your trusted source. You can also download it from the link given above. But you decide at your own discretion.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
- [Update August 18] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Huawei Watch 3 series new system improvement update has arrived for non-beta tester
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series receiving August 2022 security patch in over six countries
- Huawei P40 global units get the August 2022 security patch update
- Huawei Mate 50 premium cover leaked online, Check all design
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 received new system optimization following the iOS Music control feature
- Breaking: Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update is expanding for global users
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new version 31.8.20 [APK]
- Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
- Galaxy Watch 5 series has the most advanced sleep monitoring technology in the world
Apps3 hours ago
[Update August 18] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps4 days ago
[Update Aug 14] Huawei Video has been updated to the new build 18.104.22.1680, Here you can check the download link
Apps4 days ago
[Update August 14] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Harmony OS5 days ago
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 firmware update improves your device
HarmonyOS 3.04 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 receiving one more HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update that brings amazing features
Apps1 day ago
Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
News1 week ago
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
Apps4 days ago
Update your Huawei Health app [22.214.171.1240: APK]